I Love Her.. 49% sure..

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

Our class went fast and I always avoid my bestfriends because I know that they will just ask about me liking L.Joe. I really don’t know what to answer cause I’m not yet sure about my feelings for him. Maybe 24%. I will wait until it turns to 100% then I tell it to them. For now, I will just accompany my ‘boyfriend’.

 

“Oppa, where are we going?” I ask him.

 

“Jagiya~ do you want to have a dinner with me? I will pick you up later at 7. Dress nice, arasso?”

 

“Okay, oppa. But what kind of nice? Dress or a tee shirt?” I ask. He chuckled.

 

“Of course wear a dress. We’re going to have a dinner at our restaurant.” He said

 

“Okay. Oppa, are you going to sent me home?” I ask again.

 

“Of course. Kaja!” He smiled and held my hand. I smiled back and we walk up to our house.

 

I don’t know why he is walking. He has his car yet he choose to walk. We talk non-stop until we reach our house.

 

“Jagiya, I’m leaving now. Remember our dinner at 7, arasso?” He reminded me.

 

“Yes, oppa!” I saluted and we laugh. I turn around but he held my wrist.

 

“ Oppa? Wae?” I ask confusedly. He pouted.

 

“You always forget my kiss.” I poke his pout and kiss him on the cheeks.

 

“There, happy?” He nodded like a child and I pat his head.

 

“Goodbye oppa!” I said and he leaved. I enter my house only to see my ‘husband’s’ friends. Yeah, right. I forgot that I’m married. Hehehe.

 

“Sister-in-law!” Ricky and Changjo, my closest friend of L.Joe greeted me and hugged me. I hug back.

 

“Ricky-ah, Changjo-ah, what are you two doing here?” I asked him.

 

“Yah! Lee Hee Rin! They’re not the only one in here! We’re here too!” Niel said and I chuckled.

 

“I know. But they are the only one who greeted me so I just asked them. And FYI my name is SHIN HEE RIN. Okay?” I emphasize my name .

 

“Shin? You’re married with L.Joe so you’re LEE not SHIN!” Chunji said and I glared at him.

 

“Yeah, right. Pfft!” I said and walk to the kitchen. I saw L.Joe drinking water. My heart starts to beat fast when I saw him. What’s happening to me? Why am I so nervous?

 

“L.Joe, I will go out with Jeongmin oppa later. I will arrive at maybe 10:00 pm. There’s no class tomorrow so I can stay up late at night.” I said with all I might not sounding nervous and ran up to my room.

 

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I go home with Teen Top on our house because they said that they want to see what me and Hee Rin doing. Pfft, like we’re doing something. I wish it too, that we’re doing something than fighting. Like fighting in---. STOP it L.Joe! You’re a ert! Like I want too. Yes I wan----. Aisshhhh! I should stop thinking! My brain is acting weird. Should I check the doctor? Nah! It will not work.

 

“L.Joe, your wife is there!” CAP told me. I don’t know but I felt excited  about her arrival. But of course, I didn’t show  it to them. I walk casually to look at the window. I saw her kissing Jeongmin’s cheeks and I felt my anger to rise up.

 

“Aisshh!” I cursed and Teen Top noticed it.

 

“Jealous again?” Chunji asked me. I glared at him and walk in the kitchen. I heard them laugh.

 

“Sister-in-law!” Ricky and Changjo greeted her.

 

“Yah! Lee Hee Rin! They’re not the only one in here! We’re here too!” Niel said and he sounds like annoyed. She chuckled. I smile when I heard her chuckled. It sounds like an angel--. Aisshhh! What am I talking about? Stop it.

 

“I know. But they are the only one who greeted me so I just asked them. And FYI my name is SHIN HEE RIN. Okay?” she emphasize her name. Sh--.

 

“Shin? You’re married with L.Joe so you’re LEE not SHIN!” that’s what I’m going to say. Thanks Chunji!

 

“Yeah, right. Pfft!” She said and I heard her footsteps coming here. I get a water and drink it.

 

“L.Joe, I will go out with Jeongmin oppa later. I will arrive at maybe 10:00 pm. There’s no class tomorrow so I can stay up late at night.” She said and she walked up to her room.

 

What? Go out with Jeongmin? Oh no she can’t. She’s mine! No one can get her away from--. Did I really think that? Aishhh.. it doesn’t matter. Am I jealous?

 

“Yes you are jealous.” Changjo appeared in front of me. What? Is he a mind reader?

 

“No I’m not a mind reader. Jealousy is written obviously in your face.” He said. WHAT?! JEALOUSY?!

 

“Y-Yah! W-what are you saying? I’m not jealous!” I stuttered. He laughed. The hell! Why did I stuttered?! ARRRGGHHHH!!! I should stop thinking!

 

“Then, why are you stuttering? Pfft! Don’t worry, I will just tell this to hyungs and not with my sister-in-law.” He patted my shoulder and ran to the living room. I bet he tell everything to Teen Top!

 

“Stupid Maknae Mind Reader!” I mumbled as I walk in the living room and they are all laughing at me. I glared at them and they keep they’re laugh but failed. They start to laugh again and I can’t do anything about it. Good thing that her room is sound proof or else she will heard everything about Changjo said.

 

Yeah! I’ll confess now. I love her. 49% sure.