Her Hatred

I'm Married with Him

Jangmi’s POV

 

I went to my house feeling very irritated. How that eerin got anything she wants?!

 

I can’t let her get L.Joe now. She took many things from me. She took Jeongmin oppa from me and now L.Joe?! How dare she! I will do anything for them to separate!

 

She always got their attention. Jeongmin oppa is my first love but he just ignored me because of that !

 

 

Flashback when Jeongmin rejected Jangmi when they are still 14.

 

I was with walking with my bestfriend. He is Lee Jeongmin. He’s my first love. I just wish I am his.

 

Today, I’ll confess to him. I will tell him how much I love him.

 

“Oppa, I have something to tell you.” I said as I stop from walking and face him. He stopped and looked at me.

 

JANGMI, YOU CAN DO IT!

 

“Oppa, I…..I….like  you.”

 

“J-jangmi, I-I like you too.. but as sister only. I like Shin Hee Rin. I’m sorry.” He said as my heart break into million of pieces.

 

That ing ! She took the first honor from me and now Jeongmin oppa?!

 

I faked a smile.

 

“It’s okay oppa. I’m not expecting something from you. Let’s go now.” I said and start to walk again. We arrive at my house and he bid good bye to me. I enter my house and go straight to my room. I cried.

 

“How dare that . She took everything from me. I hate her. I hate Shin Hee Rin. I hate her guts. I hate that ing ! I curse you . I curse you Shin Hee Rin.” I cursed as my heart sank into deep depression.

 

I  move to new place and change myself. I’ll get my revenge, you !

 

End of flashback.

 

I reach my house and go inside my room and sob. My parents are in the states. They just send me some money to leave. I don’t want a maid or anything. I can leave by myself.

 

“Kim Jangmi, you can take anything back to you. You’re beautiful and powerful. Just continue to act like an angel to her. You can take her trust. You can get L.Joe and leave that hurt. You can let her feel the hurt you felt before. You can do it.” I wipe the tears that fell on my cheeks and smirked.

 

I WILL LET YOU PAY SHIN HEE RIN, YOU !

 

 

No One’s POV.

 

As Jangmi curse Hee Rin, L.Joe and Hee Rin on the other hand talk about her.

 

“Byunghun, I met a new friend today. Her name is Jangmi. Kim Jangmi.” Hee Rin said as L.Joe cuddled her.

 

“Is she good to you, wifey?” L.Joe asked and Hee Rin nodded.

 

“She is. She’s very cute and she looked innocent. If people compare me to her, I will be classified as her maid. She’s really pretty.” Hee Rin said as she pouted. “If you see her, I don’t doubt if you think the same way too.” She added as her husband hugged her.

 

“I won’t. For me, you’re the prettiest. For me you’re my Princess. No one can be more beautiful than you. You’re the most beautiful girl for me. You’re the best.” He said as she smiled and kiss him on the lips.

 

L.Joe was shocked at her action. Soon he kissed back. After a few minutes, she pull back and hide on the crook of his neck to hide her blushing face. He turn her face to face him.

 

“I love you.” He said and smile sweetly at her.

 

“I love you too.” She replied and smiled back. Soon, they fall to a deep slumber.