what I feel

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

i enter the house only to see my 'husband' glaring at me..?  Well i'm used to it but his glares are kinda different now. Is he jealous now? I don't think so.

 

"What?!" I asked him kinda annoyed.

 

"Why are you going out with Jeongmin?" He asked me.

 

"Waae? Are you jealous?" I . He laugh.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, don't kid me. I will never get jealous. Maybe a little cause you choose him over the Almighty L.Joe. But don't expect much. I will never like you. It's just that what if my and your parents know that you're having an affair? Just wait for another 2 years when we are both 18 so that we can divorse. I also can't wait for that day you know that? i want to be free and go out with the girls i like. Just wait arasso?" He patted my head.

 

I froze on the spot rewinding what ever he said. I don't know why but I feel like being stabbed in the heart. Am I hurt that after all 1 year of being married with him, I finally liked him? This can't be. Like he said he will never like me.

 

I ran inside my room and got some shower. I cry before i drop to my deep slumber.

 

 

L.Joe's POV

 

"Hee Rin-ah, don't kid me. I will never get jealous. Maybe a little cause you choose him over the Almighty L.Joe. But don't expect much. I will never like you. It's just that what if my and your parents know that you're having an affair? Just wait for another 2 years when we are both 18 so that we can divorse. I also can't wait for that day you know that? i want to be free and go out with the girls i like. Just wait arasso?" i patted her head and go in my room.

 

I recall whatever I said to her. Was I too harsh? I don't care. i just said whatever I want her to hear. But I can't help but to feel guilty. Am I caring for her now? This can't be good. 

 

 

After a few minutes i hear her door closed. It's not the usual sound i hear everytime she walk inside her room. it's a bit sad. Sad? Why is she sad? Did I really hurt her?

 

I go go outside to have some eavesdropping and i kinda hear her sob. This really not good. She might tell my parents that i made her cry. But I feel like i I want to go inside her room and comfort her. But I can't, after all I said to her. 

 

I hear the sobs stops. I think she's asleep now. I should go to sleep too. I go inside my room and fall in deep sleep.