because you love him.

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin’s POV

                           

The class ended and the pain in chest is still here. I really can’t believe that L.Joe can do that to me. Well, what can I expect to a player like him. I just realize that I’m a big babo!

 

My friends and Jeongmin oppa offer me to send me home but I refused them. I want to be alone.

 

I arrived home and enter it. I saw him sitting on the couch.

 

“Wifey~” He coed and attempt to kiss me but I look away.

 

“What’s wrong? Are you sick?” He touched my forehead but I slapped his arm away.

 

“Don’t touch me!”  I raged. I saw that he’s shocked. What an act!

 

“What’s wrong with you?!”

 

“What’s wrong with me?! You?! What’s wrong with you?! How could you cheat behind my back?!” I yelled at him. I smirked as my tears started to fall. “Shocked? Don’t be. Stop your acts L.Joe! I know that you and Jangmi has an affair.” I said as I turned my back to him.

 

“What?!” He asked.

 

“I said cut your acts. I won’t believe you.” I go up to my room and cry.

 

He’s a liar. I hate him!

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I’m so shocked at her acts.

 

Did Jangmi told her about our agreement? that !

 

I sat on the couch and think how I can make up with Hee Rin.

 

Oh, I will make up with her tomorrow at the practice of the play. I will do anything just for that Jangmi to tell the truth. I’ll just give her time to think. I already miss her.

 

I ran to my room and sleep. I miss my wife’s presence.  I miss Lee Hee Rin.

 

-Next Day-

 

 

I wake up early in the morning. It’s only 7:30 am. The practice starts at 9:00.

 

I showered and fix myself. I go out and knock on Hee Rin’s door.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, can we talk?” After a few seconds, she opened the door.

 

“What?” She asked coldly. I want to hug her tight. I missed her so much.

 

“Go with me. I will show you that it’s just a rumor. There’s no something between me and Jangmi.” I said.

 

“Finished? I don’t care.” She closed the door leaving me. How can I make up to her now?

 

I leave not wanting to pissed her more. you Jangmi! You’re the reason why she’s mad at me!

 

Hee Rin’s POV

 

L.Joe knock on my door. I hesitate to open it but I did.

 

“Why?” I asked coldly. I missed him very much but he cheated on me.

 

“Go with me. I will show you that it’s just a rumor. There’s no something between me and Jangmi.” He said. Well, he lied. I want to kill them both. They’re liars!

 

“Finished? I don’t care.” I shut the door and go back to my bed. I cried again.

 

Should I go with him? What if they are just lying? But, how will I know if I won’t go? ! I’m so confused! But, I need to know the truth. My decision is final. I’ll go.

 

-School-

 

No One’s POV

 

L.Joe arrive at the theater in their school greeted by Jangmi.

 


“Oppa!” She called and hugged him but L.Joe shove her away.

 

“Stop it!” He yelled at her.

 

“Oh! Good thing L.Joe is here! We can start the practice.” The director said.

 

This play is not that ordinary play. It will be broadcast in the TV. Their school is chosen to do this play.

 

The practice started when Hee Rin arrived. She sneak at the backstage and gasp at what she saw. L.Joe and Jangmi kissing passionately. She doesn’t know that the camera is on, that it’s just an act. Jangmi saw her and pretend to deepen the kiss.

 

Hee Rin ran outside crying. She’s really hurt at what she saw. She run and run until she reach the playground. She sat on the grass and cry. A minutes later, it rain.

 

“The weather is also crying for me. I’m such a babo. I believe that he loved me. How can I be fooled by him?” she asked to myself but someone answered her.

 

“It’s because you love him.”