Anger

I'm Married with Him

No One’s POV

 

-Flashback-

 

While all of you where busy, Jangmi sneaked at the person in charge of the projector.

 

“Annyeong! Oppa, can you do me a favor?” She use her aegyo as the guy agreed easily.

 

“Can you please put this on when L.Joe and Hee Rin are acting lovey dovey at the center?” She give the cd.

 

“What is this?” The guy asked.

 

“Oppa, It’s my birthday present for Hee Rin. I want to surprise them. Don’t play it arasso? Just put it when they are acting sweet in the middle of everyone.” She said as the guy nodded.

 

“Okay! But, what will I get when I did this?”

 

“Uhmm… I’ll give you a kiss. Here.” Jangmi said and kiss the guy. She pulled away and smile.

 

“There. And, ohh… Don’t tell them that I did it, arasso? ANNYEONG!” She said and leave.

 

-end of flashback-

 

“I thought she and Jeongmin already broke up?”

 

“She’s dating L.Joe, right?”

 

Murmurs started to fill the atmosphere.

 

“SHUT IT DOWN!!” L.Joe’s father said as the operator shut the projector down.

 

“Please, Hee Rin, Byunghun, go first to the room and were going to let the visitors go home.” Herr dad said as she and L.Joe enter the room.

 

Hee Rin’s sobs and L.Joe’s heavy breaths fill the whole room.

 

“What the hell was that?” L.Joe asked trying to be calm. She didn’t respond.

 

“I ASKED YOU WHAT THE ING HELL WAS THAT?!” L.Joe growled at her as he lose his temper.

 

“I-I don’t k-know.” Hee Rin stuttered as she cried hard.

 

“You don’t know?!” He stood up and looked at her. Anger took him over. “THE HELL HEE RIN! WHAT IS THE ING USE OF ME ASKING FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS WHEN YOU CHEATED ON ME?! DO YOU HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS?! ON MY CASE, IT’S A PLAY. JUST A PLAY! AND YOU?! !” he shout at Hee Rin.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, Byunghun-ah, let’s fix this first.” Her father said.

 

“I’m sorry appa. I need to go first.” L.Joe said as he leaved. Her and his father sat by your side as they comfort her.

 

“Appa, I really don’t know how that happen.” she said as she cry harder.

 

“We, trusted you Hee Rin-ah. Byunghun was just shock at what happen. I’m sure that it will be okay once he cooled down.” L.Joe’s father said. She continued to cry.

 

Then, minutes later, her friends came.

 

“Hee Rin-ah!” Ri Rin said as the three of them hug her.

 

“We know who did it. It’s Jangmi’s fault. She bribed the guy in the projector with just a kiss.” So Min said. She really didn’t comprehend what they are saying. Her mind was full of L.Joe and how can they fix the problem.

 

“We interrogate the guy to spill it.” Yeon Young added. Her and L.Joe’s father heard it so they go out.

 

“Hee Rin-ah,” So Min said. She just sob and didn’t respond in whatever they said.

 

“I-I’m going h-home.” She said as her friends sent her home. They called her father and told him that they already sent her home.