Jangmi's black mail

I'm Married with Him

No One’s POV

 

The school has ended and Hee Rin finally convinced L.Joe to let you hang out with Jeongmin.

 

“Oppa, do you know Jangmi?” Hee Rin asked him as they eat ice cream at the park.

 

“Yeah. She’s my very best friend. Actually, you know her too.” He replied as she look at him shocked.

 

“I do? Why can’t I remember her?” Hee Rin asked again.

 

“Well, she’s the 2nd honor when we are 14 years old. You are the 1st.” He said and Hee Rin nodded.

 

“Oh! I remember her now. But, she’s mad at me back then right? She even called me a but she’s really kind now. I like her now.” Hee Rin said and they laugh.

 

“Ahh… oppa, My birthday is in two weeks.” Hee Rin suddedly said.

 

“I know. I always remember it. It never slip out of my mind.” He said as Hee Rin smiled.

 

“Really? You always remember it? You’re so sweet oppa~” Hee Rin said as she hug Jeongmin. He smiled at her action.

 

“Of course. Just for you Hee Rin-ah~” He said and hug back.

 

 

On the other hand, L.Joe went home alone. But before he leave, Jangmi stop him.

 

“Hi, You’re Hee Rin’s boyfriend, right?” She said as L.Joe turn to him.

 

“Who are you? How do you know that we’re in a relationship?” L.Joe asked her.

 

“Welll, I’m Jangmi. Kim Jangmi. Hee Rin’s new friend.” Jangmi held her hand for L.Joe to shook.

 

*It disgusts me just to say I’m her friend. YUCK!* She thought

 

“Okay, I’m L.Joe. So, I’m going to leave now. Nice meeting you.” He said and enter his car.

 

“I will tell anyone about your relationship.” She said as L.Joe’s eyes widened.

 

“Oh, no. You won’t.” He said.

 

“Yes, I will. I can tell anyone about it. I have proofs.” She said as she held the pictures of Hee Rin and L.Joe entering the same house.

 

“How did you get that?” L.Joe ask trying not to burst in anger.

 

“Well, it’s my business. And another thing, I also know that you two are married. I saw your marriage certificate on Hee Rin’s wallet.” She said and smirk.

 

“I thought that you are her friend?” L.Joe asked.

 

“Yeah, for her, I’m her innocent friend but, for me, she’s  just a .” She said as L.Joe reddened in anger.

 

“How dare you talk to her like that?!” L.Joe wants to slap her but he didn’t.

 

“I don’t care. I have a condition for you. You should do anything I said. In return, this secret of yours will be safe.” She said.

 

“Do you think I’ll agree?!”

 

“I thought so too. Just look at this things in the bulletin board.” She said as L.Joe sigh.

 

“Okay, I’ll do it. Just don’t post that anywhere or I won’t think twice to hurt you.” L.Joe said as she nodded.

 

“Okay. I understand…. From tomorrow, you should act like my boyfriend.” She said.

 

“Wh—“

 

“Or I will leak this out.” She cut him off.

 

“Okay.” He said as he sigh.

 

“I’ll leave now, baby. Annyeong~” She put her innocent look and smile sweetly. She leave with the smirk on her face.

 

“Yuck! That girl is a . Don’t worry, this deal will end up next week. I’ll tell anyone that Hee Rin is my girl on her birthday. So I don’t need to worry that much. I just don’t want my surprise for my wifey to be ruined.” He said as he smirk and go home.

 

When he arrive, he saw Hee Rin on the couch.

 

“Wifey~” He cooed as he hug Hee Rin.

 

“Byunghun-ah, where did you go? I thought that I will go home later that you.” She broke the hug then pout.

 

“I just have some drink with Teen Top.” He said and cuddled her. “Don’t worry, I’m not cheating.”

 

“Are you sure?” she asked

 

“Of course. I will never look for any other girls that you.” He said as she smile.

 

“Arasso. Let’s eat now. You must be hungry.” She said and L.Joe nodded.

 

They have a  noisy dinner. When they finished, they showered but not together then fall asleep.