I Wish to be like this Forever

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

I woke up in the morning and made a breakfast for us. I can't stop thinking anout what he told to me. I just want to forget my feelings and divorce him but I can't. I fell in love with more and more everyday. I don't want my love go to waste.

 

I heard some footsteps going here. I know it's L.Joe.

 


"Goodmorning." He smiled at me and sit on the chair.

 

"Goodmorning?" I said more like asking as I stare at him.

 

"Wae? Can't  I say goodmorning to my wifey?" He asked.

 

"Wifey?"

 

"What? You want to be the hubby? It's better to be the wifey right?" He said then continue eating. I stare at him again.

 

"Aiissshhh!" He meesed his hair and stood up. He pull me to sit next to him. "Just eat okay?" He smiled at me and I felt some butterflies in my stomach. I eat and hid my smile.

 

"Ohhhhh, my  wifey is smiling~ Am I too handsome that you're smiling just seeing my face?" He said. Aigooo, I have a conceited husband.. But a hot one. 

 

"Stop calling me wifey!" I glare at him and he pinch my cheeks.

 

"Arasso, WIFEY~" he emphasize the word wifey and I just roll my eyes.

 

Perhaps, this is the best morning ever. I always wish that he treat me always like this. 

 

"Wow, I never thought that you will be this sweet to each other." 

 

Wait... I know that voice... It's from my App---- MY APPA IS HERE?!

 

"Appa?!" I turn to him as he smiled like a fool. Yeah, he's an idiot but I love that idiot. That's why I'm also idiot. Like father like daughter.

 

"Princess~" He hug me and I hug back.

 

"Appa, what are you doing here? When did you arrive? Where's umma?" 

 

"I just arrive this morning. I call Byunghun and I tell him that I'm paying you a visit and to see how well are you doing with Byunghun. I can see that you got closer. And your umma is in Singapore with Byunghun's parents having a business trip. I want to visit the both of you so I didn't come with them." He said 

 

So this is the reason why L.Joe is being nice to me.. *Sigh* I wish that we're not just acting. I wish that he's really sweet to me like this.

 

"Arasso, appa, I'll go to Ri Rin's house later arasso? Ahh.. when will you going to leave?"

 

"I'll leave later cause I really need to attend the meeting at Singapore."

 

"Arasso." I go up and change to my clothes. I go down.

 

"Appa, Byunghun, I'll go now." I bid them goodbye kiss them on the cheeks.

 

"Hey, You should kiss your husband in the lips. Not on the cheeks." 

 

"Aishhh, what are you saying appa?"

 

"Kiss him on the lips, not on the cheeks." 

 

"Aissshhhh." I see L.Joe smirking and I lean closer to him. But before I could kiss him, He grab my waist and kiss me. He pulled away as I came back to my senses.

 

"Better.. Annyeong princess...~" My father coed.

 

"Bye wifey~" L.Joe smiled at me and I leave the house blushing MADLY!

 

L.Joe's POV

 

I woke up in the morning as I smell the food coming from the kitchen. I know that my wife is cooking. Then, my phone rang.

 

Me: Yoboseyo?

Hee Rin's appa: Byunghun, I'll be coming today arasso?

Me: Neh.. appa, annyeong~

Hee Rin's appa: annyeong~

 

 

Ohhh.. Appa is coming, I can use this time to be closer to Hee Rin, hehehe...

 

I came down and say goodmornig to her. She looked surprise cause this is the first time I greet her. We eat then I heard appa.

 

"Wow, I never thought that you will be this sweet to each other." 

 

I smile to myself as I think that we can this sweet everytime. They talk and I heard her said that she will leave to Ri Rin's house. I know that she's telling the truth so I let her.

 

"Appa, Byunghun, I'll go now." She bid goodbye and kiss us on the cheeks. I felt butterflies. STOP FLYING BUTTERFLIES.

 

"Hey, You should kiss your husband in the lips. Not on the cheeks." OMG I REALLY LOVE YOU APPA~

 

 

"Aishhh, what are you saying appa?"

 

"Kiss him on the lips, not on the cheeks." 

 

"Aisshhh" She grumble but I smirked. She lean closer but I pull her by the waist to kiss her. WHAAA~ I FELT CLOUD 9!

 

I pull away even if I really don't want to puull away.

 

"Bye wifey~" I bid goodbye to her and she leave. I wish to be like this forever.