His Jealousy?! and 'Am I in love with L.Joe?'

I'm Married with Him

No One's POV

 

Hee Rin wake up early and did her daily routine. She doesn't want to see L.Joe for now cause of his last night's 'speech'. he go outside only to see Jeongmin smiling at her. She smiled back.

 

"oppa, what are you doing here? Is it a bit early?" She asked as she walked towards him.

 

"I'm going with school with my girl. and It's not that early." He said and she blushed because of the word 'MY GIRL'

 

"Arasso." She beemed but Jeongmin hold her hand before they walk.

 

"Wae oppa?" She blinked.

 

"kiss your boyfriend first." He said and she blushed.

 

"Oppa!" She smack his shoulders and look down to hide her flushed face.

 

"Ouch!" He faked sobs.

 

"Mian oppa!" She said and kissed his cheeks. 

 

"That's better." He said and hold her hand and they both walk to school.

 

 

while they're having their sweet moment, someone's looking at them or maybe glaring at them through the window.

 

"Aish! That girl never learn! I told her to stop it but she's so stubborn." He ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

"Wait, Am i jealous?" He asked himself.

 

Yes~

 

"What? No I'm not!"

 

Yes, You are~

 

"Aisshhh stop it L.Joe. Don't take it seriously! You're just iritated this morning."

 

No You're Jealous~

 

"Stop it voice in my head!!!" He yelled and got dress to go to school.

 

-In the school-

 

Hee Rin and Jeongmin arrived at school and many people are staring at them even her bestfriends.

 

"Hee Rin-ah!" Yeon Young called and she turned her head to see them I think confused..?

 

"Yeon Young!" She said and smiled at them. They ran up to her and Ri Rin turned to jeongmin.

 

"Ahh.. Jeongmin-shii,"

 

"Just call me Jeongmin oppa, You're my girl's friend right?" He said and Hee Rin blushed. So Min nudged her and mouhted 'ouch'. So Min smiled.

 

"Arasso Jeongmin oppa, but will we excused our friend for a moment?" Ri Rin asked him. he nodded and turned to Hee Rin.

 

"I'll wait you again after school arasso?" He smiled and Hee Rin nodded then kissed her cheeks. Her bestfriends was shocked and Jeongmin leave. They drag Hee Rin with them in the garden.

 

"Yah! what is all the sweetness?" So Min raised an eyebrow.

 

"Okay i will tell you everything whatever happen yesterday up to now." She tell them the whole story but not what she felt that night. She wanted it tobe a secret for a while.

 

"That gut is really pissing me off!" Yeon Yong shout and they all laugh.

 

"Hee rin-ah, it's not funny. she makes you feel like you're just a medicine that needs to be expired so that he can buy new." She said seriously that make them stop laughing. 

 

"i agree to Yeon Young, Hee Ri-ah." So Min and Ri Rin said Hee Rin remained silent

 

"Hee Rin-ah, tell me the truth. Don't you develop any love for L.Joe?" Yeon Young suddenly asked that made Hee Rin froze.

 

"Ahh....ahh..."" Hee Rin can't find the right words.

 

"Answer me Hee Rin." 

 

"Ahh..-"

 

KKKRRRIIINNGGG~

 

The bell rang.

 

*Saved by the bell!* 

 

"It's bell now! We should go to our room so that we're not going to be late." Hee Rin said and turned back but she was held by So Min.

 

"Tell us later arasso?" She said firmly and Hee Rin nodded nervously. They go inside they're room but Hee Rin can't focus because of she kept thinking and thinking.

 

"Am I in love with L.Joe?