You're mine

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin’s POV       

 

After our long flight, we finally arrive. We go straight to our home and have a little rest.

 

 I know that this is ridiculous but, I already miss him. I want him here with me but, it really can’t be.

 

“Princess, you can go outside and have a tour. I know that its been a long time since you’ve been here. I have to go to work.” Appa said as I nodded.

 

“Neh, appa. Take care. I love you.” I said and kissed his cheeks. He left.

 

“What should I do?” I asked my self “I shall practice being alone, right?” I answered my question as well.

 

After minutes, I decided to leave and have a special moment with my self.

 

I walk, take a bus, walk, look at the scenery, walk, eat, and take a cab. I did it alone.

 

 “This can kill me. I’m a loner. I’m stupid.” I said as someone caught my eyes.

 

“L.Joe?”

 

I approach the guy.

 

“L.Joe?”

 

Yes? Can I do something for you?” The guy asked.

 

Oh, I’m sorry. I thought that you’re someone I know.” I said and he left.

 

*I’m hallucinating. I’m starting to go crazy.* I thought.

 

Then, I decided to go home.

 

When I reach the door, I turned around.

 

“Is that L.Joe?” I asked to myself. “Wait, he will never go here. I’m just hallucinating again.”

 

But, the guy got nearer and nearer.

 

“Hee Rin-ah….” The guy said as my eyes widened in shock.

 

I’m sure. 100% sure. He’s L.Joe.

 

*Wait, is he here to fix our divorce? Does he want to void our marriage?*

 

“L-L.Joe…” He walked closer as my heart beat faster.

 

I closed my eyes and wait for him to slap me the papers but instead, he hugged me. Tight.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, let’s fix this. I don’t care even if someone already touched you. I don’t care if someone kissed you. I’m ready to forget it all as long as you’re mine. I want us to start again.” He said as my and his tears started to spill.

 

“B-but, you said that you don’t want to s-see me a-again. I t-thought that y-you want a d-divorce.” I said as he let go. He cupped my cheeks and looked at my eyes.

 

“Why would I want a divorce if I’m afraid to let you go? You’re mine, you heard me? I don’t want anyone to have you. You’re mine.” He said and kissed me.

 

We enter the house not breaking the kiss. He lifted me and we go up to my bed.

 

“You’re mine and only mine.” He said and I nodded.

 

“I’m yours.”