Jeongmin's House

I'm Married with Him

No One’s POV

 

“It’s because you love him.”

 

You recognize his voice. You turned around and confirmed your thoughts.

 

“Jeongmin oppa~” You got up and hugged him. He’s also soaked in rain.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, I know that you love him very much.” He said and the both of you sat on the grass.

 

“Oppa, I love him but, he doesn’t. He cheated on me with your best friend.” Hee Rin cried at Jeongmin’s chest.

 

“I know. I shouldn’t have trusted her.” He patted her back and comforted her. Hee Rin looked up at him and stared at each other’s eyes. The next thing they know, the two of them are kissing. They pulled away and she passed out.

 

“Hee Rin-ah!” Jeongmin carried her bridal style and enter her in his car. He doen’t care about his sits are ruined. He brought her in his house.

 

“Young master, what happened to her?” One of his maids asked.

 

“She has a fever. Prepare our guest room.” He ordered as the maid obeyed him. He go up and lay Hee Rin on the bed.

 

“Noona, take care of her. Make sure that her fever goes down. Change her clothes. Just get clothes from Miyoung noona. I’m sure that it will fit to her.” He ordered and his maid nodded. He leave and enter his room. He showered and after a few minutes. He came back to Hee Rin’s room.

 

“Noona, go and cook her some porridge. I will take care of her now.” The maid go out and obey Jeongmin.

 

Jeongmin heard her phone rang. He looked at it and there’s 50 missed calls and 45 texts all from L.Joe and her bestfriends. He texted her friends first before calling L.Joe.

 

-Convo-

L.Joe: Hee Rin-ah! Where are you?

Jeongmin: Don’t worry, she’s in my house. She’s safe with me.

L.Joe: *angry* Why is she with you?! I’ll get her from your house!

*end call*

 

“Jeongmin oppa?” Hee Rin asked weakly.

 

“Hee Rin-ah,” He sit on the bed and touched her forehead. Her fever goes down.

 

“Oppa, where am I?” She asked.

 

“You’re in my house. You passed out on the playground so I brought you home.” He explained. The maid came back with the porridge and Jeongmin fed her. After few minutes, they heard the door bell rang.