Morning with Jerk

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

"You may now kissed the bride."

"Ahhhh!" I shout as that nightmare hit me again. *Arrgghhh.... I really don't know why I'm married with that jerk.

 

Ohh, Hi, my name is Lee (Shin) Hee Rin but in school i use Shin cause i'm only 16 and the school does'nt know about me being married with a jerk except my 3 bestfriends and also his friends. Yeah, MARRIED with a JERK and his name is LEE BYUNGHUN or L.Joe. We live in the same house since the day of our marriage. We're really not in good terms. He's  a kingka and I'm just a regular student. 

 

"Hey, idiot! we need to go to school!" he shout at me from downstairs and I'm sure that he juxst want me to cook for he's food.

 

I did my routine and dress to my uniform. I walk downstairs and see him sitting in the dining room with food.

 

"Wow, you cook all of this?" I ask as he rolled his eyes.

 

"of course I cook this. Who do you think? Ghost? You're so idiot!" he said and start to eat. I sat down and taste the food.

 

"KYYYYAAAAAA!!!! So spicy! Water!!" I grab the water and  drink it.  I see him laughing his off and i throw him my handkerchief.

 

"You're so idiot!" he laugh annd give me other food. "Here eat this. I promise this is not spicy."  My eyes started to tear as he laugh continuesly. I go outside and started to walk. I heard him call my name but I just continue to walk.

 

 

L.Joe's POV 

 

I called her and cook our food. i put many hot sauce in her food to . She go down and see me in the dining room.

 

"Wow, you cook all of this?" She asked and I rolled my eyes

 

"of course I cook this. Who do you think? Ghost? You're so idiot!" she looked happy 

 

*Just wait you will be doomed in 3....2....1 NOW!* 

 

"KYYYYAAAAAA!!!! So spicy! Water!!" She shouted and I laugh really hard.

 

"You're so idiot!" I laugh annd give her other food. "Here eat this. I promise this is not spicy."

 

I noticed her eyes water and she run outside.

 

"Hee Rin-ah!" i called her but she just continue to walk.

 

*Uh-oh! i think I went to far. I just want to .* i thought and went inside my car. This is not good if she told this to my father.