Date with my Oppa

I'm Married with Him

Your POV

 

The school bell rang and the students quickly made their way to classrooms leaving me, Teen Top, Jeongmin and my bestfriends.

 

"Okay, me and my girl should leave now.... Hee Rin-ah, Let's go now." Jeongmin said breaking the tension between us. i just give my friends an I'll-explain later and walk off with Jeongmin oppa and my bestfriends.

 

 

L.Joe's POV

"Yes she likes me and she's my girlfriend." 

 

i don't know why but my blood starts to boil when I heard him say that. 

 

"Jealous?" CAP hyung whispered to me and I glare at him.

 

I'm not jealous. Its just that even if we're not in good terms, I'm still her husband and our agreement is not yet finish. And the other thing is she choose him over me! Will you believe it? She choose JEONGMIN than the MIGHTY L.JOE!! 

 

"Okay, me and my girl should leave now.... Hee Rin-ah, Let's go now." jeongmin said and they walk off with her bestfriends.

 

Just wait later, you'll gonna get it from me! Choosing Jeongmin over me? *smirk* 

 

I walk off with my friends and ditch class.

 

-dismissal-

Your POV

Jeongmin oppa said that he will wait for me in the school gate so I go there and made some excuse to my friends. I see him drowning with a bunch of girls but they quickly ran away when they saw me. Am I scary? 

 

"Jagiya~" he run towards me and i raised and eyebrow to him.

 

"Why are you calling me jagiya? We're not in a relationship." I said and he chuckled

 

Why is he chuckling? Is there something wrong?

 

"Hee Rin-ah, you must agree with me cause I know.......you're little secret." he whispered the last part and that make me shiver.

 

"WHAT?!" I yelled and he cupped my mouth to stop. He leaned and whisper

 

"I know that you are married with L.Joe so you must agree to be my girl or else, I will blow off your secret." I shivered from what he said so i just nodded. 

 

"Don't be scared to me, arasso?" he ask and i nodded, "Let's go get some ice cream." He said and drag me to a ice cream parlor.

 

I don't know why but i feel like me and my secret is safe with him so I just go with his flow...

 

 

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

I brought her to the ice cream parlor. i order chocolate for me and vanilla for her. We talk and talk non-stop and I felt like something sparks in me whenever she smile.

 

*Jeongmin-ah, you must not fall for her! She's already married!* I thought and I pout.

 

"Oppa, why are you pouting?" she asked innocently as she eat some ice cream and leave some on her lips. I chuckled.

 

"Nothing... Wae? Loving my pout?" I ask her as i wipe her lips. She pout.

 

"Pfft.. Yeah, right!" she said sarcastically and we laugh.

 

If she continue this attitude of her. I'm sure that I will completely fall for her. We finish eating and i sent her to her house and I walk home.

 

*i think i like you Shin Hee Rin, I wish that i'm your husband and I will rotect you with all my heart.*