He Cheat

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin’s POV

                          

I’m here now, at school, the day that I knew Jangmi’s inner hatred to me. My friends are nagging about me.

 

“I told you. You shouldn’t be friends with that witch…..” Yeon Young nag me. I’m so pissed today. They’re my friend so they should support me, not nag me.

 

“Okay! I’m the wrong one here. Please stop now. I’m so pissed so leave me now.” I stand up then shout at them. They got me then leave me alone at the school garden.

 

I cut classes then cry there. It’s not just because Jangmi is jealous to me but she also said that Byunghun, MY HUSBAND, and her have a commitment .

 

Flashback.

 

I enter the room and saw Jangmi alone so I go to her.

 

“Hi Jangmi~ I heard about the play. You’re the lead, right? Congrats. Who’s your partner by the way?

 

“Oh, my partner is my boyfriend.”

 

“Really? Who is he? Do I know him?”

 

“Yeah. He’s known here. He’s L.Joe.” She said then smirked at me. I froze at the moment.

 

What? MY husband is HER boyfriend.

 

She lean next to my ear then whispered something.

 

“Yes, my boyfriend is your husband.”

 

“H-how do you know?” I whispered back.

 

“Shhhh. It’s a secret.” She said. “Do you think I forgot about what you did to me? You stole my spot and my Jeongmin oppa, so I will steal L.Joe from you. I’m not as innocent as you think, . I’ll make you pay.” She said then smiled at me and sat back.

 

The bell start to ring as well as my tears starts to fall.

 

I ran to the garden and I text my friends.

 

So, that’s why L.Joe went home late yesterday night. He cheated on me. He cheated with a witch.

 

I shouldn’t trust him easily. I felt like stupid.

 

After a moment, my friends came then I told them the whole thing. Then, they start to nag me.

 

End of flashback.