The Other Side

I'm Married with Him

No One's POV

 

Meanwhile at Jangmi's side, she didn't picture that to happen. She want L.Joe and Hee Rin fight and separate but she doesn't want them to leave the country. She wants to see her suffering.

 

"Arrrggghh! I'm not yet done with her!" She threw her worst tantrums.

 

Just then, her door bell rang.

 

"F*UCK! WHO IS THAT?!" She opened her door and see him.

 

"Jangmi-ah~ "

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

"Jangmi, stop this things. Stop this nonsense. Stop being selfish." Jeongmin told her. She chuckled bitterly.

 

"Me? selfish? Ha! She stole everything from me. When we're still kids, when i told you I like you, what did you? You just throw my feelings away cause that is the one that you like. My first place in our batch, she stole it too. Tell me. Am I the selfish here. It's that 'S FAULT! It's her Karma."

 

"Jangmi... is that really you? My best friend? What happened to you? I can't believe that you can talk like that. Can you hear yourself?" Jeongmin stepped closer to Jangmi to hold her face but she step backwards until her back reached the wall. "Jangmi, It's not her fault. It's yours. If you ready yourselfthat time when she got the first place, It will not be that hard for you to accept it. Life is not perfect. Expect that you will loose at times."

 

Jangmi's tears flowed out. He's right. How can she be blinded by hatred? This is not her. This is not Kim Jangmi.

 

"T-hat, I can accept it. What I can't is that you still like her even though she's already married. You never see me as a girl. You always saw her.. How about me? I love you oppa. I love you so much."

 

"Jangmi, I know that. I like her. But, my heart can change. It will never be forever dumb to like a committed person. You're a good person. I trust you You're special to me, Jangmi. Teach me how to love you."

 

With that, Jeongmin kissed Jangmi.

 

*He's kissing me. My love is kissing me. It's true. He's true. He still trust me. I should turn the old and better Jangmi back.*