My Bestfriends and Wait, I'm his GIRLFRIEND?!

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

I made my way to school crying cause I really can't stand that Jerk. He made fun of me...again but this time I really can't stand it. I really hate spicy food. I wipe my tears as I look up and .... BAM! I stumbled on the floor only to see Jeongmin. Yeah, LEE JEONGMIN. The other Kingka of our school. ahe help me got up and smiled.

 

"Mianhae!!.. Jeongmin-shii mianhae!!" I bow to him and say sorry cause I don't want my school year here become hell. He chuckled and I look up to him with confussed stare.

 

"No need to be formal, just call me Jeongmin oppa."

 

Okay, now I'm scared. Why is he so nice to me? Is this a joke?

 

"O-oppa? W-why do y-you want me to c-call you o-oppa?" I stuttered and he gigled.

 

"You're so cute~" he pinched my cheeks, "Don't worry, I'm not that bad. I just want to be friend with you. Call me oppa, arasso?"

 

"A-arasso Jeongmin o-oppa." I said still scared.

 

"that's better. Bye Hee Rin-ah!" He said and run off.

 

Wait, how did he know my name? OMG! I'm really scared now! 

 

I go reach the school and I'm greeted by my friends.

 

"Hee Rin-ah!!!!" So Min hugged me but I didn't react. I'm still thinking about Jeongmin.

 

"Hey! Are you listening to us?"  Yeon Young smack my head. i came back to my senses.

 

"Oh... What are you talking about?" I asked and did my puppy eyes. They rolled their eyes and asked me again.

 

"So how's your morning with your..... husband?" I remember what that jerk did to me this morning and I tell them everything.

 

"He really is a jerk! I want to punch him until ... until.... I don't know.!" Ri Rin said and we just laugh.

 

"Girls this is the most interesting part of my journey here." I begin and they lean closer like were planning something. I told them about Jeongmin oppa.

 

"WHAT?! JEONG-" I cut them by cupping their mouths to stop them from yelling my oppa's name.

 

"Hey, Don't shout my oppa's name!" i said and they eyed me.

 

"My OPPA?!" 

 

"Yes, he told me to call him oppa, right? So he's my oppa!" I daydream but stop when I hear the girls squeeling.

 

"CAP oppa, date me!!"

 

"Chunji oppa, be mine!!"

 

"Niel oppa, i want to kiss your lips!!"

 

"Ricky-ah, have a date with noona!!"

 

"Changjo-ah, I love you!~~"

 

"L.Joe oppa, marry me!!"

 

Pfft. Marry me? yes you can just have him. i hate him though! 

 

"Hey, your hubby is here." So Min teased and i glare at her.

 

"I hate him!" I yelled and everyones attention shifted to me. I see Jerk smirked.

 

"Don't need to hate me cause I dumped you." Jerk said

 

"What?!" i asked him and he laugh. I walk near him and now everyone is staring at us wide eyes.

 

"Do you think i will like you? I don't like you FYI! If I like someone, I'm sure it's not you." I yelled at him and eveyone 'oohhhhed'. he just stare at me in amusement that I finally stormed off.

 

"And I have someone I like and it's," I remember jeonmin oppa, "Jeongmin oppa!" i heard eveyone gasp.

 

"What? You like Jeongmin?" He laugh. 

 

"Yes she likes me and she's my girlfriend." I heard Jeongmin said and snake his arms on my shoulder.

 

Wait, I'm his GIRLFRIEND?! Uh-oh.. I'm in trouble now. Why did I say I like him. I saw L.Joe glare at me. I don't think everythings gonna be okay.