L.Joe did it?

I'm Married with Him

No one’s POV

 

It’s a Monday morning and Hee Rin wake up from the sunlight coming from the window. She look at her right and see her beloved husband sleeping peacefully. She glanced at the clock and saw the time 7:15.

 

“OMO! We will be late for school!!” She shot up to the bed and turn to woke up L.Joe.

 

“Byunghun, Byunghun, we will be late for school!!” She shook him.

 

“5 more minutes.” He hug her tight but she struggle.

 

“No! Wake up or else, I will leave you.” She said and L.Joe wake up instantly and rub his eyes cutely.

 

“Arasso.” He said. Hee Rin stand up to go in the bathroom but L.Joe called her.

 

“Wifey, blood.” He point at the blood at his bed.

 

“Byunghun, I’ll just clean that up later. I’m very busy that I forgot check my calendar. But now, let’s fix or else our teacher will scold us.”

 

She ran back to her room and take a bath immediately. She fix herself and L.Joe did the same. They go down to only to see their fathers.

 

“Appa!” They said in unision a bit surprise from their father’s arrival.

 

“Hey. You look like in hurry. Well, we just visit to see what you guyys are doing.” L.Joe’s dad said as they sit on the couch.

 

“Oh, Appa, sorry but we’re really in hurry. It’s already 7:50. We’re going now. Just don’t go in my bedroom cause it’s a mess.” L.Joe said and drag Hee Rin outside the house and leave.

 

Their fathers look at each other then nodded. They run to L.Joe’s bedroom and gasped at what they saw.

 

“My Princess…” Hee Rin’s dad jaw drop at the scene.

 

“L.Joe already did it?!” L.Joe’s dad said in shock and look at Hee Rin’s father.

 

“They did it.” Hee Rin’s father said and his frown become a wide smile.

 

“KYYYYAAAAA!!!! I want it to be a baby boy!!” L.Joe’s dad jump up and down in excitement.

 

“I want it to be a baby girl!!” Hee Rin’s dad added and jump up and down like L.Joe’s dad.

 

“Wait, Don’t you think it’s too early? They’re just 17 next month.” L.Joe’s and Hee Rin’s dad stop jumping up and down and look at each other.

 

“I DON’T CARE!! I WANT A GRANDCHILD!!” Hee Rin’s and L.Joe’s dad said and resume jumping up and down.

 

“Let’s tell this to their ummas and I’m sure that they will be very happy!” Hee Rin’s dad said and the other nodded.

 

“Yes. Let’s go.” They ran outside and drive home to tell their wives about the ‘good news’.

 

 

Meanwhile, Hee Rin and L.Joe did it on time and they didn’t got scolded by their monster teacher.

 

-Lunch-

Hee Rin’s POV

 

I walk to in the cafeteria to find my friends. I’m sad because even if me and L.Joe are fine with each other, we still can’t act like other couples do. He said that we will not yet reveal our relationship because of her fangirls might attack me but it really upset me.

 

“Hee Rin-ah!” I heard someone called me and turn around seeing my ‘boyfriend’, Jeongmin oppa.

 

“Oh, oppa, waeyo?” I asked him.

 

“Do you want to have lunch with me?” He asked but I shook my head.

 

“I’m sorry oppa but I promise my friends that I will eat with them. We will going to have a girls talk.” I said

 

“Arasso, I’ll just wait you. Let’s have an ice cream later in dismissal.” He said and I nodded. He walk away and I saw my turn around again and look for my friends. I saw them sitting on the very corner of the cafeteria and walk up to them.

 

“Hi girls!” I said and sat beside So Min.

 

“Okay, we’ve been waiting for you since 30 minutes ago so now, speak. Tell us everything that happen this Saturday.”

 

“Okay, here it goes.” I tell them everything L.Joe confessed to me. I blush at the remembrance of his sweet words that only for me. After maybe 5 mins, I finished and I can tell that they are very happy for me.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, I told you that he likes you.” Ri Rin said ad pump her fist in the air.

 

“Eh, really? I didn’t remember anything.”

 

“I did, in my head.” She said and pat her head. We rolled our eyes at her and she just smile at us.

 

“Okay.. Let’s eat before the bell ring.” We eat and a few seconds Yeon Young ask me.

 

“Hee Rin-ah, are you and Jeongmin still at your agreement?”

 

“Neh.. I already told this to L.Joe. At first, he don’t want to but in the end he agreed.” I said and continue eating.

 

“WOW!! You have a boyfriend and at the same time, have a husband?! You’re a hot girl sis!” She said whispering the husband part and whooped like idiot. We laugh at her act.

 

“Of course. I have a pretty mother and..”

 

“And?”

 

“An beautiful friends!”

 

“I thought that you will forget to mention.” So Min said and we laugh again.