Is this true?!

I'm Married with Him

Hee Rin's POV

 

I walk up to Ri Rin's house.

 

Knock knock~

 

"Ri Rin-ah~" I called and the door burst open.

 

"Hee Rin, come on, you're going to tell us from A to Z." So Min drag me inside and slump me in the couch. Good thing that its  very soft.

 

"Now, talk."

 

"What will i'm going to say?" I ask innocently and they sent me a deadly glare.

 

"Okay, okay. Here it goes."

 

I tell them everything but not yet my love for L.Joe. After 30 minutes, I finished and they just nodded.

 

After my saliva dried, they just nodded? The hell!

 

"So, do you love L.Joe?" 

 

This is it. I'll answer them straight!

 

 

"Yes.. I love him."

 

"I knew it! Ri Rin, So Min, my money~ You can't escape, I win. YEAH!" Yeon Young pump his hands in the air.

 

What? They made a bet in my answer? OMG?! I have a freaky friends... But as I said I'm also freaky and idiot so we're alike :)

 

"Aisshhhh, You look like a money.. Here!" They give the money to Yeon Young as they glare at her.

 

"Guys, you made a bet to my answer?" I ask.

 

"Neh, I bet that you will say yes, Ri Rin bets no and So Min said that you don't know. So I win!" Yeon Young said while fixing her money. 

 

"Ahh.. girls, don't tell L.Joe that I love him, huh? I don't waant him to know." I said seriosly.

 

"Arasso.. We can keep a secret.." So Min smiled at me.

 

"Okay, I'll leave now, my appa is in our house and he will also leave tomorrow. Annyeong~" I grab amy bag and headed to the door.

 

"Annyeong~ L.Joe's wife!!!" Ri Rin shout and I turn around to give her a glare and they laugh. HARD. Then I leave.

 

I'm walking back home when I feel someone following me. I run and he also run. He grab my wrist and I smack him using my bad. It's good that my bag has a steal so it's quite hard.

 

"YOU BYUNTAE!~" I shout as I continue to smack him.

 

"Yah! Hee Rin-ah stop it. It's me Jeongmin!" I stop smacking him as I heard him talk.

 

OMO! IT"S JEONGMIN OPPA~ KYAAAAA! WHY DID I SMACK HIM WITH MY BAG.

 

"OPPA~ I'M SORRY!! I don't  know that its you. I thought that you're some byuntae there. Mian.." I apologize to him and he just smile.

 

"It's okay.. but that really hurt." He said and rub his head.

 

"I'm very sorry oppa!" I said and look down.

 

"I told you it's okay." i look at him an he smiled. I smiled back.

 

"You're going home right? I'll sent you home." He said and I just nodded.

 

Jeongmin's POV

 

I am walking to the park when I see Hee Rin. I walk to her to surprise her but she run. I catch her wrist but she smack me with a bag. *OUCH*

 

"YOU BYUNTAE!~" She yelled while smacking me.

 

"Yah! Hee Rin-ah stop it. It's me Jeongmin!" i said and she stop from smacking me. I guess she's shock that she smack me.

 

"OPPA~ I'M SORRY!! I don't  know that its you. I thought that you're some byuntae there. Mian.." She apologize and I smile at her.

 

"It's okay.. but that really hurt." I said while rubbing my head

 

"I'm very sorry oppa!" she said and look down.

 

"I told you it's okay." *cause I love you and I can't be mad at you* she look up and I smile at her. She smiled back.

 

"You're going home right? I'll sent you home." I said aand she nodded. 

 

Hee Rin-ah, why can't you be mine?

 

Hee Rin's POV

 

On our way home, I keep apologizing to him but he just said that it's okay until we reach home.

 

"Oppa, thanks for sending me home and I'm very very sorry for smacking you a while ago."

 

"I told you that it's okay, right? So stop apologizing." He smiled at me and I hug him.

 

"SHIN HEE RIN!" 

 

UH-OH, L.Joe's voice. Shoot! I forgot what he said last night. YOU'RE A BABO SHIN HEE RIN!!!

 

I let go from the hug and saw a scary L.Joe. I'm doomed. He held my wrist tight and pull me next to him.

 

"Ouch, L.Joe!" I yelled at him and he sent me some deadly glare that shut my mouth.

 

"Dude, Don't hurt her. She's a girl." Jeongmin oppa said

 

"You don't have to tell me what to do. Arasso?" L.Joe yelled at him

 

"Oppa, you better leave. I can handle this. Annyeong." I said and he gave me a worried look but I just smile.

 

"Okay, just be careful arsso?" He said and I nodded. He leave and L.Joe pull me fiercely in our house. Good thing appa left already.

 

"Yah! what as that? Why are  hurting me?" I yeled at him while rubbing m sore wrist.

 

"I told you to stay away from him riight?" He yelled back and it's obvious that he's really mad.

 

"Yes, but why do you want me to stay away from him?" I asked 

 

"Don't you think that I can be jealous? Don't you think that I'm hurt whenever you're with him?" He yelled at me.

 

"W-why are you j-jealous?" I asked him still shock.

 

"Of course I am. You're my wife and you are mine. I love you Hee Rin-ah!" He said in low voie.

 

WHAT?! HE LOVE ME?! IS THIS TRUE?!