Home

I'm Married with Him

Jeongmin’s POV

 

I told my maid to change her clothes back cause it’s already dry. The door bell rang.

 

I left Hee Rin sleeping as I open the door.

 

“Where’s my wife? Where’s Hee Rin?!” L.Joe asked angrily.

 

“She’s in my bed, sleeping.” I said as I walk back to my room, him, behind me. We enter the room and he quickly get Hee Rin.

 

“I’m taking him back home.” He said coldly and picked Hee Rin up. He leave the house and enter his car with Hee Rin. He drove home fast.

 

*I wish that everything got better Hee Rin-ah.*

 

L.Joe’s POV

 

I get Hee Rin from Jeongmin’s house.

 

*I’m so messed up! ! I need to make it up to her.*

 

We arrive at home and I lay her down to her bed.

 

*I wish that we can make up sooner.*

 

I kissed her forehead and leave her room. I go to my room and rest as well.

 

No One’s POV

 

The morning came and Hee Rin’s head hurts like hell.

 

“Argghh! What happened yesterday?” Hee Rin ask herself .

 

“You were sick last night.” Someone answered her and she knew who it was. The pain came back as soon as his name run through her head.

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked coldly.

 

“Hee Rin-ah,” he called her and sat beside her. “I swear! Nothing happened to me and Jangmi.” He reasoned out.

 

“I don’t care. Leave me.” She said as he sigh.

 

“I’ll give you time. And, your father called you. The things that you will need for your birthday next day will be delivered tomorrow. The invitations were given already. I hope that you forgive me before your special day.” L.Joe said as he leave her.