Jeongmin and Jangmi

I'm Married with Him

No One’s POV

 

Hee Rin and L.Joe woke up early and start your daily routine. Like before, you walk with Jeongmin and L.Joe rode his car. As for Jangmi, she walk to school with boys around her but she just ignore them. It’s not her target.

 

Hee Rin’s POV

 

“Hee Rin-ah!” I heard my friends called me as me and Jeongmin oppa turned to them.

 

“Wae?” I ask them.

 

“Are you waiting for your witch friend?” So Min asked me as the two laugh.

 

“Yah! She’s not a witch! She’s very kind.” I retorted as they laugh harder.

 

“Okay, okay. If you said so.” Ri Rin said.

 

“Ahh… girls, who is the witch you’re talking about?” Jeongmin oppa asked them.

 

“She’s the new student on Hee Rin’s class. Her name is Kim Jangmi.” Yeon Young replied as Jeongmin oppa’s eyes widened.

 

“Kim Jangmi?!” He said and we nodded. After that, ran away from us.

 

Does he know Jangmi????

 

Jeongmin’s POV

 

I walk with Hee Rin today. I mean everyday.

 

Her friend called her when we arrive.

 

“Are you waiting for your witch friend?” So Min asked her as the two laugh.

 

“Yah! She’s not a witch! She’s very kind.” she retorted as they laugh harder.

 

Who are they talking about? So Min, Ri Rin and Yeon Young are her only friend right? So who is this other friend? And why are they calling her witch??

 

“Ahh… girls, who is the witch you’re talking about?” I asked them.

 

“She’s the new student on Hee Rin’s class. Her name is Kim Jangmi.” Yeon Young replied as my eyes widened in shock.  

 

“Kim Jangmi?!” I asked as they nodded. I ran away from them to look for her.

 

She came back? My best friend came back. But is she still mad at me? She leave me with hatred on her heart.

 

Flashback.

 

I go to her house and I saw her things packed in a luggage.

 

“Jangmi-ah!” I call her as she go out from her room. I saw her glaring at me.

 

Did I do something wrong?

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked coldly.

 

“Where are you going?” I asked her back.

 

“It’s not your business. I’m just your sister right? Well, this sister of yours can live by herself without your help. So please, spare me. Leave me alone.” She said colder than ice.

 

“Jangmi-ah, are you mad of me cause I rejected you?” I asked as she smirk.

 

“Ani, I’m happy cause you rejected me. I’m very happy just like my shattered heart.” She said sarcastically. “So please, leave. I will leave now.” She said as she carry her luggage and leave.

 

Now what? She leave because of me. Because I rejected her. But, I really can’t teach my heart to love her. I love Hee Rin. I love her even though I know that she will get married to L.Joe.

 

End of flashback.

 

Yes, ever since, I already know that they are getting married. I heard their parents before talking about their marriage. It broke my heart.

 

I walk to the school gate and fortunately, I saw her. She’s changed.

 

I walk to her as the boys around her leave. I smile at her and fortunately, she smiled back.

 

“Jangmi-ah.” I said as I hug her. She hug back.

 

“Oppa, I thought that you’re going to be mad at me.” She said a I break the hug.

 

“How can I be mad at my best friend?” I said as I smile at her.

 

“You still treat me as a best friend huh?” She laugh as I frown.

 

“Sorry Jangmi-ah…” I hung my head low as she laugh harder.

 

“Yah, oppa, I’m just kidding you. I get over you long time ago. I like someone now.” She said. I felt happy when she said that she like someone else now.

 

“That’s good.” I said as we laugh.

 

I really miss my best friend.

 

 

Jangmi’s POV

 

Yeah, I also miss Jeongmin oppa. My feeling for him is still the same but, I’m eager to make that suffer. He didn’t know that this best friend of her has changed.

 

I don’t care if Jeongmin oppa will hate me if I hurt that . I will get my revenge on her no matter what. I can sacrifice anything for that to suffer.