His Jealousy......Again

I'm Married with Him

No One's POV

 

Morning came with Hee Rin and L.Joe still cuddling each other.

 

"Ughh..." She groaned as the sunlight hit her face. Hee Rin woke up and saw her husband hugging her tight as if she's a pillow.

 

"You're so cute oppa. I'm happy that you're my husband." Hee Rin said and pinched his nose lightly. He squirmed in his sleep.

 

"Byunghun-ah.. Wake up.. Byunghun-ah~" She shook him lightly.

 

"Ugghh... 5 minutes...." He hugged her tighter.

 

"Byunghun-ah~ Come on! Let's go stroll around here." Hee Rin said as he opened his eyes.

 

"Arasso. I'm awake now." He said and the both of them sat up.

 

Then the someone knocked.

 

"Princess? L.Joe? Are you both awake?" Hee Rin's dad asked.

 

"Neh appa!"

 

"Arasso. I left a your credit card downstairs. I'll go to work now. Hee Rin, Byunghun, d-don't just stay in your room. Go out a-ara? Annyeong!" Her dad said then left. Hee Rin hid her face in embarassment as she get what her father is implying.

 

"You heard appa? We should go out today." Hee Rin said and stood up. She go in the bathroom and took a bath. After her, L.Joke took his.

 

"Now, where should we go?" L.Joe asked her.

 

"Let's go to the mall!" Hee Rin beamed and they both go to the mall.

 

Go here, go there. Eat here, eat there. Walk here, walk there.

 

Hee Rin saw an ice cream parlor then run towards it. L.Joe just chased his childish wife. Then, someone bumped on her. L.Joe's eyes widened and quickly runto her. He was about to yell at the guy when Hee Rin talked.

 

"Baekhyun oppa?!" Hee Rin asked.

 

"BABY!!!!" Baekhyun said then hugged her.

 

L.Joe's eyes narrowed at the two.

 

"Oppa! How are you? Whaaaaaaa! You're still handsome!" Hee Rin said as L.Joe flinched.

 

*That girl! How could she said to a guy he's handsome while is husband is here?!*

 

"Aigoo~ You still know how to pull my leg." Baekhyun ruffled her hair. "You became prettier my baby~"

 

*BABY?! Does he have a death wish?!*

 

"I know~ Ahhh! Oppa, here's L.Joe. Remember him? He visited here before when we're still a kid. He's my husband." Hee Rin said.

 

"L.Joe." L.Joe held his hand out.

 

"Byun Baekhyun." He shake his hands.

 

"Hey baby~ Let's go. I wanna spend some time with you~ I missed you so much!!!" Baekhyun said as Hee Rin nodded.

 

"Byunghun-ah, come on!" She said and run with Baekhyun.

 

Oh boy, L.Joe is now burning with jealousy!