Kim Jangmi

I'm Married with Him

L.Joe's POV

 

We're heading to school now and of course, Hee Rin walk with Jeongmin. I wanna tell the whole school that  I'm his man but I will do it in her our 17th birthday.

 

I reach the school and went  to Teen Top's hideout. (a/n: yeah.. there's a place in their school where only Teen Top, Hee Rin and her bestfriends can go =>>)

 

"Hey~" I greeted them and they greet back.

 

"How are you and Hee Rin? Doing well?" Chunji asked me and I nodded.

 

"Hey, do you know that she get jealous last night?" I grin at them.

 

"Really?! Tell us!!!"

 

"Okay... You know Hyo Joo noona??........" I tell them everything and their faces are amazed. After 5 minutes, I finished.

 

"WHAAAAAA~ I never thought that she will get jealous. I thought that she never love you." Ricky said as I smack hi shead.

 

"What did you say? Of course she loves me.. VERY MUCH!" I yelled at him and they all laugh.

 

"Okay.. if you said so." Ricky said sarcastically. I'm about to smack him again when the bell rang..

 

"Okay. No time to smack him. Let's go to class!" CAP said then they start to walk. Ricky stuck his tongue to me.

 

"YAH! JUST WAIT YOU MAKNAE!!!" I said the go to class.

 

Hee Rin's POV.

 

The class started and the teacher announces something.

 

"Class, we're going to have a new student..Miss introduce yourself." She said as a petite girl enter the room. She has full bangs and she's very cute. I felt like if I'm going to have her by my side, people will think that I'm her nanny.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jangmi imnida~"

 

She introduced herself and smile at us. The boys in our class check her out and the girls glared at her.

 

"Okay.. You may sit beside Shin Hee Rin. Shin Hee Rin raise your hand." I raised my hand she walk up to me and sit beside me.

 

"Annyeong~ I'm Shin  Hee Rin." I stuck my hands to her and she shook it.

 

"Kim Jangmin imnida~" She smiled and I smiled back.

 

Jangmi's POV

 

I enter the room and introduced myself. I saw the boys checking me out as the girls glare at me.

 

*Yeah, just glare at me you es!*

 

The teacher placed me where Hee Rin is. Good thing I'm near to this .

 

"Annyeong~ I'm Shin  Hee Rin." She stuck her hands and I shook it.

 

*Yuck! This dirty hands! EWWWW!!* I wanna vomit when I hold her hand.

 

"Kim Jangmin imnida~" I smiled and she smiled back.

 

My smile is definitely prettier than hers. I wonder why L.Joe oppa choose her to be his girlfriend. (a/n: she new that Hee Rin and L.Joe are in a relationship but she doesn't spread it cause she had a better plan.)

 

"Let's be friends~ I will introduce you to my friend later at break." She said and I nodded.

 

Good! my plan will work better!

 

 

No One's POV

 

The bell rang that means it's break time. You drag Jangmi to your table and introduced to your three bestfriend.

 

"Meet my friend, Jangmi." 

 

Hee Rin introduced her as she put her fake smile.

 

"Annyeong~ Kim Jangmi imnida~" She waved at Ri Rin, Yeon Young and So Min. they wave back.

 

"Annyeong~ Lee Yeon Young."

 

"Park Ri Rin."

 

"Moon So Min."

 

They shook their hands and smile.

 

"Okay, Hee Rin-ah, here's your food. I will tell you something." So Min said as she made you sit down on the chair. She turn tto Jangmi and smile. "you can take the line there. We'll just save you  the  sit." Jangmi nodded and take her food.

 

"You're so bad to her. You don't need to be cruel to her." Hee Rin said as she pouted.

 

"Hee Rin-ah, I don't like her aura. She's a witch girl." Yeon Young said and made a face. Ri Rin and So Min nodded in agreement.

 

"Yah! She's not like that. She's so kind!" Hee Rin protested.

 

"Well, it's your choice. We just don't like her." Ri Riin said and Jangmi come back.

 

"The boys here are very kind. They let me be first in the line." She smiled and take a sit. They smiled back and started to eat.

 

 

-dissmissal-

 

You bid goodbye to your friends and go to L.Joe's car since almost everyone in the school already leave including Jeongmin. You really have a lan with him but he said that he has something to do so you go to L.Joe.

 

"Wifey~ Let's go home now." L.Joe hug you and you hug back.

 

"Arasso." You both get in the car and drove off.. Little you both didn't know that Jangmi saw you.

 

"I'll let you pay Shin Hee Rin!! L.Joe will be mine!! ONLY MINE!"