Chapter #8

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was break time but Mingyu was doing a few math exercises because he had a test in two days and he still didn't know how to do any of the things the teacher said she'd put on the test.

"Ahhh this is so frustrating!" He snapped and slammed his hand on his desk making a few girls jump surprised and half of the class looked at him.

"Yo man something's wrong?" Asked Seokmin, sitting in front of his bestfriend desk.

"Yes. I can't understand this stupid thing called math." Said Mingyu before groaning and running his hand through his hair messing it up.

"I would help you but I'm as clueless as you." Seokmin patted his shoulder.

"How are you going to pass the test?" Mingyu looked at his best friend confused.

"Cheating of course." Whispered Seokmin while winking.

Mingyu remembered that Seokmin was a master of cheating during exams, he knew all the best ways to cheat. One time he put notes under his shoes and just sat with his foot lifted so he could see it.

"One day one of the teachers will see you and you'll get in trouble." MIngyu rolled his eyes.

"Let's hope that won't happen." Seokmin crossed his fingers, Mingyu nodded and started to solve the problem again.

"Excuse me, are Kim Mingyu and Lee Seokmin from this class?" Mingyu heard a manly voice say at the class door, he turned his head at the same time Seokmin did and they saw Jeonghan's american boyfriend, the two best friends looked at each other and they simultaneously got up and ran to the door where the older guy was.

"American hyung!" Said Seokmin while smiling brightly and raising his hand up waiting for a high five that soon happened when the older guy high fived him.

"Hey there Seokmin!" Joshua smiled back. "And Mingyu!"

"Hey there hyung, ssup?" Mingyu smiled as well and leaned his side on the door frame.

"Ah yeah I wanted to ask you both a favor." The two younger guys blinked.

"Yeah sure, about what?" Asked Mingyu.

"Well it will be Jeonghan's birthday in two week and I wanted to prepare a birthday surprise party for him and well I need your help, of course if you don't mind." Joshua smiled again, like his boyfriend, the american guy looked like an angel everytime he smiled.

"Sure I'm in!" Seokmin grinned widely.

"I'm in too!" Mingyu nodded.

"Great! Ehm, would it be okay for you both to eat lunch with me and my other friends today so we can talk about the plan?" The two freshmen nodded.

"Wait but wouldn't Jeonghan hyung be there?" Asked Mingyu while tilting his head.

"Ah no, he was sick yesterday so he decided to stay at home today." Joshua looked a bit down the moment he mentioned that his boyfriend was sick and that made Seokmin and Mingyu chuckle.

The bell suddenly rang signaling the beginning of class.

"Ah! I'll see you guys at lunch then!" The two nodded and waved goodbye, the older guy waved back and ran back to his class.


 

"Yah Seokmin run! Wonwoo will arrive at his locker in a few minutes!" Mingyu smacked his best friend's head while they were running down the hall to reach Wonwoo's locker.

"Yah don't smack me!" When Seokmin arrived at the locker, Mingyu looked around in case he spotted Wonwoo or Soonyoung while Seokmin put the note inside the locker.

Just a few seconds later they saw Wonwoo and Soonyoung with their friends turning a corner and walking toward them.

"Run-" Whispered Mingyu while turning around ready to run, but Seokmin was just standing there while looking dreamily at Soonyoung who soon spotted the duo and waved at them.

"Seokmin, Mingyu!" The latter slowly turned around when he heard a very familiar deep voice calling his name, and just like his best friend he looked at the guy he had a crush on with a dreamy look.

"Hey-" He waved his hand awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Wonwoo while smiling softly.

"Oh uh we uh..." Mingyu looked at Seokmin and nudged him silently asking for help, but Seokmin just looked at him worriedly.

Luckily Joshua arrived and when he saw the two worried guys he quickly asked.

"Hey guys, what's going on here?" He patted Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Oh we saw Mingyu and Seokmin and just asked how come they were here." Replied Wonwoo, turning to look at the older guy.

"They probably came here and looked for me since they know we're friends. They will help us with our plan for Jeonghan's birthday." Joshua smiled brightly, making everyone smile.

"Okay let's go to the canteen! I'm super hungry!" Soonyoung said, pouting while rubbing his stomach.

"Okay hold on a second-" Said Wonwoo while unlocking his locker and putting his things inside and taking the small sticky note he found inside.

Mingyu tensed up when he saw the sticky note and opened his eyes widely, Soonyong saw him and thought he reacted that way because he was surprised and confused so he decided to explain.

"Mingyu-ah Min-ah did you know that our Wonwoo here got a secret admirer that is pretty good with pick-up lines?" A blushing Wonwoo softly slapped his arm.

"Ahhh yeah you’ve mentioned it back at the cafe." Mingyu chuckled awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter