Chapter #15

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you freaking serious? This is where Wonwoo lives? He's rich?! What the hell?!" Seokmin looked at the mansion in front of him that was probably four times bigger than his house.

"I never mentioned it?" Asked Soonyoung while linking their arms together, Seokmin violently shook his head.

"Well ehm surprise?" Soonyoung chuckled softly and pecked his still surprised boyfriend.

"Can we go in now, please? I'm freezing-" Joy whined softly while rubbing her hands together to get a little warm, of course Sungjae immediately grabbed her hands to heat them a little. 

Mingyu walked to the front door and rang the bell, then took a step back and waited for someone to open the door.

Meanwhile inside Wonwoo was running around the house to prepare everything because all their maids and other workers had some days off thanks to the new year.

"Wonri where are you?" Wonwoo shouted while putting another plate of cookies on the table in the living room.

"Oppa I can't find my skirt! Have you seen my leather black skirt? The one we bought the other day at the mall?" She asked while running down from the stairs wearing only Wonwoo's printed shirt that was barely covering her thighs.

"Didn't you leave it in the bathroom near the kitchen because you said you could have found it more quickly if you left it there?" Wonwoo asked while running back to the kitchen to check the cake in the oven that his sister made.

Wonri was about to run to the bathroom when she heard the front door bell ring.

"AHHHHHHH!" Wonri shouted in surprise and Wonwoo almost dropped the cola that he was holding.

"Yah yah what happened?!" He shouted to his sister.

"The bell rang!" Replied Wonri.

"Go open the door then! They must be outside and I bet they are freezing!" 

"But oppa I'm only wearing your shirt!"

"Ehy it's not like it's the first time they see you like that every single summer you just wear my shirts or just go around wearing your lingerie." Wonwoo snorted.

"Pshhh fine fine but if one of your friends suddenly nosebleeds don't blame me!" She huffed and ran to the front door, she fixed her hair while looking at the mirror beside the front door, she smiled to check if something was stuck between her perfect white teeth then after tucking her hair behind her ear she finally opened the door.

"Welcome to the Jeon cozy home~"

Mingyu smiled expecting Wonwoo to answer the door but his smile immediately fell when he saw a pretty girl in front of him.

To say that she was only pretty was an understatement, she was gorgeous, she was not that tall but not petite, she was the perfect height for a forehead kiss, Mingyu scanned her from head to toe and noticed that she was kinda skinny but had, well, s. He then noticed that she was not wearing anything but just a printed shirt that was probably Wonwoo's seeing how it was big on her and reached her thighs.

'Who the hell is she?' He thought while gripping tightly the gift he was holding, he was jealous, really jealous, like what was a girl, a half girl doing at Wonwoo's house?!

"WOONRI BABY! MY DAUGHER IS BACK! MY BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER!" Jeonghan suddenly pushed Mingyu to the side and hugged her tightly, so tightly that he even lifted her up.

"Opp- uhh umma I can't breathe! Jeonghan umma I c-can't b-breath!" The girl complained while softly punching the long hair guy.

Suddenly Wonwoo appeared and Mingyu's attention focused on him and he smiled brightly, he was about to greet Wonwoo when said guy grabbed the girl Jeonghan while hugging and pulled her behind him to kind of protect her.

"Jeonghan hyung you're going to kill my baby like that!" Wonwoo frowned and so did Mingyu.

'Why does he call her baby?!" Minyu loudly shouted inside his mind.

"Can we come in? It's cold here!" Hayoung asked while pretty much clinging to Dongwoon's arm.

"Ohh yes yes of course!" Wonri shoved Wonwoo aside and let the guests finally walk inside.

Everyone walked in and after removing their shoes and jackets then they all headed to the living room and sat down to relax a little and get warm.

Hayoung and Joy pulled Wonri and walked to the bathroom saying "It's a girl thing!" leaving all the boys in the living room.

"Ooookay- who is she?'' Seokmin curiously and his best friend nodded to tell he wanted to know too.

"She's my sister, Wonri. You know the one that was studying in China?" Wonwoo smiled softly and took all the gifts to put them under the huge Christmas tree.

Mingyu internally facepalmed at his own stupidity. That was Wonwoo's sister! He got jealous of his sister. What was wrong with him? He should have known!

"Mingyu, are you okay?" Wonwoo asked when he saw the younger frowning.

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and nodded "Yeah sorry I was just thinking about something stupid."

"Wanna share this stupid thing?" Mingyu blushed slightly and shook his head.

"Nhaa it's too stupid to be shared." Wonwoo hummed and started to talk with Junghan and Joshua.

Seokmin scooted closer to his best friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter