Chapter #13

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're disgustingly cute." Mingyu watched his best friend, Seokmin, feeding his boyfriend Soonyoung.

"SAy ahhh~" Seokmin opened his mouth and Soonyoung feeded him as well.

Mingyu groaned and facepalmed while eating his lunch, the freshmen new batch of friends slowly arrived and sat around the circle-form table, the only one missing was Wonwoo but no one really commented on his absence, Mingyu was actually the one one to be a 'little' worried.

"Hyung, Jihoon hyung ehm where is Wonwoo hyung?" Mingyu wanted to ask Soonyoung but he was currently busy Seokmin's face.

"Why why? Does our little Mingyu miss our emo boy Wonwoo?" Hanbin .

"Wha- pffffft no I was just concerned since he's still not here-" Mingyu said flustered.

"He called his sister since she has a day off from her school." Answered Jihoon calmly, ignoring Hanbin; the youngest nodded and started to eat again.

After a few minutes Wonwoo finally showed up while carrying a tray full of food and of course Mingyu was the first one to notice it, he raised his hand waving it, the older noticed him and grinned widely, he quickly walked to the table and sat between Seokmin and Mingyu.

"Guys I have two big wonderful pieces of news." He said, the grin still plastered on his face.

"Tell us tell us!" Joy and Hayoung said in unison excitedly.

"First of all, my baby sister is coming back during the Christmas holidays, she said the exchange program will be until the end of this semester so she'll come back here on the 19th night. The second news is that we're organizing a New Year party on the 31st, like we always do." Everyone started to chat excitedly, but of course Mingyu and Seokmin didn't know how the party was, so they looked around a bit confused, Wonwoo noticed their confusion and chuckled softly.

"This is a party my sister and I always organize during the holiday season. We basically have a huge sleepover at my place and exchange gifts that were meant for Christmas since we all know we'd be too busy with our family around Christmas time, then at midnight we'll have fireworks in my backyard and also watch the neighbors fireworks." He explained and the two nodded finally understanding.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter