Chapter #1

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"No no no! Why do I have to do it?!" Seokmin complained while stomping his feet, he turned around ready to leave.

 

"Because it was your idea!" Said Mingyu while holding his friend's arm to stop him.

 

"Buuut you're the one that likes that guy! What's his name anyways?" Seokmin sat on the grass, beside Mingyu.

 

"I- don't know..." Answered Mingyu, looking at the ground avoiding Seokmin’s eyes.

 

"You don't know? What the hell man!" Seokmin shook his head exasperated.

 

"They call him Mr. Beanie" The two guys looked at another guy who was sitting on the fluffy grass by Mingyu's left side. He was texting so Mingyu and Seokmin were a bit surprised when he talked as they thought he wasn’t listening to their conversation.

 

"Mr. Beanie? Are you sure Jeonghan?" Asked Mingyu, his eyes moving to look at the older guy, his eyes shining in expectation.

 

"Apparently he wears beanies like every single day and even when the teachers scold him every day, he still wears them. And it's Jeonghan hyung for you." Answered the pretty boy.

 

"Oh right- I noticed that. Well I know his nickname now, thanks Jeonghan." Said Mingyu nodding, he sat down next to his friend as his eyes looked at the distance, his mind  wandering off to the guy he’s had a crush on for months. 



 

flashback.

 

It was Mingyu's first day at his new high school. Being a freshman was already stressful but having to move a month after school started to a totally new school and city where he didn’t know anyone just raised the stress another notch. Seoul was bigger, flashier and way louder than his hometown Anyang-si Geonggi-do. 

His new high school was just like the city so it wasn’t a surprise when Mingyu got lost on his first day. The hallways all looked the same, each stairs seemingly leading to the same corridor. Nothing stood out to help him navigate and find his way. Checking his phone, he noticed how class was about to start and he still didn’t know where his classroom was. He was looking at the school map he got from the principal's office when someone suddenly bumped into him, making him fall down.

 

"Sorry" Mingyu heard someone say with a very deep voice, the guy thought a teacher bumped against him but when he opened his eyes he was a bit startled to see a student standing in front of him, the first thing he noticed were his sharp eyes, he was wearing a beanie but he could see his dark-brown-almost-black hair, he had a bandaid on his right cheek and his hand was wrapped with a bandaid too. 

To say that Mingyu was scared to death now was an understatement, he just sat on the floor too scared to do anything.

 

"Are you okay? Here let me help you." The scary looking guy said while extending his hand, Mingyu quickly grabbed it and stood up. He was a bit surprised at how soft the guy's hand was.

 

"I'm okay, thanks." Replied Mingyu, smiling slightly, letting the stranger's hand go. The other guy smiled and sighed in relief.

 

"That's good, I thought I hurt you or something." Upon seeing the guy smile Mingyu's heart suddenly skipped a beat, the freshman shook his head.

 

"Hm?" The unknown guy tilted his head to the side confused, he looked cute- no wait what?

 

"Nothing" Said Mingyu while chuckling awkwardly

 

"Oh by the way, are you new here? I’ve never seen you before." Asked the other guy.

 

"Ah yeah, I was looking for my class but I got lost." Said Mingyu while rubbing his nape.

 

"Can I see?" Mingyu showed him the piece of paper where his section was written.

 

"This class is just at the end of the hallway" Said the guy while pointing to his right.

 

"Ahh thank you" They both smiled, Mingyu blinked surprised  when his heart skip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter