Chapter #11

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey hyung~" Mingyu beamed and sat beside the older one.

"Oh hey there! Your sister was really nice to lend us the cafe for the party!" Wonwoo smiled and Mingyu internally cried.

"Well she's a er for birthday parties, romantic things aaaand Joshua hyung paid her a lot." Explained Mingyu.

Wonwoo nodded and looked around the cafe, Joy and Sungjae were happily dancing on the dance floor with Soonyoung and Seokmin. Joshua and Jeonghan were talking with Jihoon and Hanbin while Seungcheol was just beside Jihoon listening to their conversation, Hayoung and JR were talking and laughing about some video game.

"You know, sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend." Wonwoo suddenly said.

"W-why?" Mingyu stuttered a little while looking at the older man.

"Hmm because in occasions like this everyone is paired up, okay not really in Hayoung JR and Hanbin case and ehm let's say Jihoon and Seungcheol too but they all have a boyfriend too."

"Wait, they all are in a relationship?" Mingyu was actually surprised, he knew JR had a girlfriend but he didn't know Hanbin and Hayoung were in relationships too.

"Yup, Hayoung's boyfriend is a college student. I don't remember what he's majoring in but he's pretty cool, he's name is Dongwoon. While Hanbin is dating a senior from our school he's cute and cool too, he's name is Jinwhan and he usually hangs out with us but since he's a senior now he's always busy so he doesn't have the time for us anymore, he barely has time for Hanbin and that makes him pretty sad but also clingy and he usually bothers Jihoon though he knows that small kid would kick him." Wonwoo explained while chuckling softly.

"Ohhh I see, so now that Soonyoung hyung got a boyfriend too you feel ehm lonely?" Asked Mingyu.

"I guess I do." Wonwoo smiled bitterly. Anyone could see a bit of sadness in his eyes and Mingyu internally pouted, he didn't like to see "his" Wonwoo like that.

"Anyways let's change the topic! What's your awesome sister name?" Said Wonwoo and in a split second his sad expression changed and became more happy.

"Ehm her name is Yujin and she's not that awesome- okay well she is awesome but she always has an excuse to give me a lower paycheck or make me clean the house when she's lazy, especially now that our parents are out on business trips. Ahh I miss them so much." Mingyu explained.

"Ah I know that feeling, my parents are always away but we have maids that clean our house. Think of the bright side, at least your sister is still there to keep you company, my baby sister is away too and I'm all alone in a big house." Wonwoo pouted slightly, making Mingyu's heart do a triple flip.

"Actually I have a younger brother too, his name is Samuel and he's only thirteen but he's like Hanbin and Jihoon hyung he really is passionate about music. And I guess I really am lucky to have them here." Mingyu nodded.

"You are~ Ahhh I miss my baby sister so much now~" Wonwoo rested his head on the table that was in front of them.

"Baby? Isn't she just my age?" Mingyu looked at him while blinking.

"Yeah but she's still a baby." Wonwoo affirmed.

"Ah so I'm a baby too?" Mingyu was a bit disappointed.

"Hmm nha you look older than me so you're not a baby." Wonwoo smiled and Mingyu couldn’t help but smile back happily, he decided to pat the older's head and Wonwoo didn't say anything.

After that they talked more about random things and got to know each other more. They had a lot of things in common but they were also pretty different, for example Mingyu liked spicy things while Wonwoo didn't, Mingyu loved dogs while Wonwoo was scared of dogs.

"How can you be scared of them? They are a man's best friend!" Mingyu whined.

"Well I just really am scared like, have you seen their teeth? Plus my sister has cynophobia so that's another reason for me not to like them." Wonwoo defended himself.

"Cy-what?" The taller guy blinked confused.

"Cynophobia, it means she has a phobia on dogs-"

"How is that even possible?"

"She was chased by a dog when she was a kid a-" Mingyu interrupted him.

"Ehhhh but that's normal! I bet the dog just wanted to play with her!"

"Maybe but that's when she started to be scared but then something worse happened and that's how she developed her phobia." Wonwoo thought about the episode and shivered, Mingyu looked at him curiously.

"What happened?"

"She saw a dog tearing her puppies' heads from their bodies. That image scared her so much and now she's scared of dogs, especially of puppies and small dogs."

"Oh I understand now.. well that was pretty traumatic." They both nodded, both thinking about the same image of little puppies getting… no that was seriously something they didn’t want to think about now. Wonwoo decided to check his phone and let out a small gasp when he saw the time.

"Whoa time flew pretty quickly!" Mingyu agreed, they looked around and saw that everyone was dancing to a slow dance.

Joy and Sungjae were kissing softly while dancing closely just like Jeonghan and Joshua and the new couple Soonyoung and Seok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter