Chappie 28 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. AND SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY CHAPTER.

 

"Minnie-kun can I borrow your phone for a second? I need to ask mom something but I don't have enough money on my phone" Mina asked Mingyu with puppy eyes, he glanced at her and gave his phone to the girl.

Mina internally smirked, she grabbed the phone and quickly looked for Seokmin's number before texting him.

"Meet me at the coffee shop near our school in 30 mins. It's called Black Panda. I need to tell you something."

She waited for his answer and when she received a "k" she deleted the texts and gave Mingyu his phone back.

"Thanks Minnie-kun" she smiled softly while he shrugged lightly with a small smile.

"Ah by the way, you don't need to bring be back home. I have an errand to do" she said while she touched her earlobe. She had this strange habit to touch it whenever she was lying but she was thankful no one ever noticed it.

"Okay? Want me to accompany you do your errands?" He asked with a curious tone.

"Nha it's okay plus you have to work at your sister's cafe right?" She laughed nervously before sprinting in front of him. "So yeah bye see you tomorrow Minnie-kun!" She shouted then ran away leaving behind a really confused Mingyu.

Mina was now sitting in one of the tables at the coffee shop she told Seokmin to go to and waited for the guy while drinking a hot choco.

The waiter suddenly approached her to ask if she wanted something else but she replied that she was waiting for someone.

"Okay then, if you need me just call me. I'm Jisoo by the way" he smiled before leaving. 

To say that Mina was nervous was understatement, she wasn't sure Seokmin would help her, she wasn't even sure he'll agree to listen to her before storming away without letting her explain. She took another sip form her mug and almost spitted everything when she saw Seokmin standing in front of the opened door.

She took a deep breath before calling the guy.

Seokmin looked at the voice calling him, his eyes grew bigger and his jaw dropped, he stayed like that for a few seconds before turning around ready to leave but Mina quickly stood up and run to him to block him.

"No please, listen to me, please. I'm begging you." She looked at him with puppy eyes hoping that they will be effective on him just like they were with Mingyu.

Seokmin stared at the girl and sighed softly when he noticed how desperetely Mina looked. 

"So what do you need?" Asked Seokmin while sipping his americano that he just ordered.

"I need your help to bring Mingyu and Wonwoo together?" Said Mina, this time it was Seokmin who almost spitted his drink.

"What? But Mingyu's dating you?" He asked confused before wiping his lips.

Mina sighed softly and shook her head before explaining everything to Seokmin, from meeting Dowoon to asking Mingyu's help, their fake date when Seokmin and Junghan stalked them and finally Mingyu's outburst that morning.

"Mingyu is an idiot" Seokmin shook his head thinking about how stupid his bestfriend was but also feeling a bit hurt that Mingyu kept that a secret.

"So can you help me? I have a plan but I need someone's help and you were the only one I could think of" She grabbed his hands and looked at him with such a sad expression Seokmin couldn't reject her.

"Fine, what's your plan?"

"I heard about the pick-up line thing and I thought of continuing that but also adding some presents like flowers or candies? Sweet things like that, you know? Oh and also trying to give some hints on who mr Pick-up line is" She explained.

"That means I will be the messanger again, right?" She nodded but he bit his lower lip and sighed.

"I'm sorry but I can't do that anymore" Mina loked at the guy shocked.

"What? Why not? You said you'd help me!" She cried out some tears starting to form in her eyes, her plan was amazing but she really needed Seokmin's help, she couldn't do it alone, not when Mingyu was always with her at school.

"After what Mingyu did Soonyoung and Junghan hyung always control me and make sure I won't go near Mingyu, they don't like him anymore cause you know, he hurt Wonwoo. Although they weren't together or anything Wonwoo was pretty affected

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter