Chapter #16

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung..." Mingyu carefully walked to the bench and sat beside Wonwoo.

"Am I bad Mingyu? Did I overreact? Wonri is probably going to hate me now." Wonwoo was hiding his face in his knees but from the sniffing sound he was making Mingyu knew he was crying. The younger guy rubbed the older's back.

"You're not bad hyung, you may have overreacted but it's understandable because she's your baby sister, you basically saw her grow up and her getting in a relationship shocked you. And I'm sure she doesn't hate you, she's most probably hurt that one of the people she loves the most in this world doesn't approve of the relationship she has. Hyung, you should talk to her. You know JR hyung, he's someone you can trust. Just talk to them calmly and accept their relationship." Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, his eyes filled with tears.

"Do you think they will forgive how I acted just now?" He asked with a voice that reminded Mingyu of his youngest brother.

"Of course they will." He smiled and scooted closer then he pulled the older guy in a hug. "Don't cry anymore hyung."

Wonwoo gripped Mingyu's shirt and hugged him back, he strangely felt better and protected between the younger’s arms. He relaxed and sighed softly, he rested his forehead on Mingyu's shoulder and smiled softly.

"Thank you Mingyu." He lifted up his face and smiled again, Mingyu smiled back and wiped the oldest tears.

"Let's go back inside, yes?" Wonwoo nodded and they stood up then they walked back inside. Wonwoo looked around the living room to find Wonri on the floor crying softly in JR's arms while the guy hugged her tightly and rubbed her back simultaneously, Hayoung and Joy were sitting beside the girl and they were caressing her legs while on JR's side Seungcheol was sitting with his hand placed on the older's shoulder. The others were sitting on the other side of the living room silently. Everyone looked gloomy and Wonwoo could cut the tension that was in the room with a knife. Mingyu observed everyone as well then looked at Wonwoo who was gulping down, he sighed softly and pushed the older a little, Wonwoo looked at him and Mingyu motioned him with his head to go to his sister. 

Wonwoo looked at his sister again and sighed, he walked to them and kneeled in front of the girl, Hayoung and Joy glared at him but got up and went to their boyfriends Seungcheol stood up as well and went to sit beside Jihoon.

JR looked up when he heard the others move and spotted Wonwoo kneeling in front of them, he pecked Wonri's head, the girl looked up as well while crying when she saw her brother her eyes opened widely before looking down again, Wonwoo held her hands and caressed them softly.

"Wonri-ah can we talk?" The girl looked at her brother again worriedly but nodded when she saw Wonwoo smiling, they both stood up, Wonwoo looked at JR and told him to follow them then they went to the kitchen leaving the others behind.

When the trio left, Soonyoung let out a huge sigh.

"Man, the situation was so tense. I can't handle these things." He shook his head while the others nodded.

"I just hope they'll solve it.'' Jihoon intertwined his fingers together.

"I'm sure they will, the siblings love each other too much to ruin their relationship just because of JR hyung plus Wonwoo will accept JR hyung." Reassured Seungcheol.

Mingyu walked to his friends and sat on the floor while looking at the door where Wonwoo walked out with his sister and JR.

Meanwhile in the kitchen Wonwoo was standing in front of the sink while Wonri and JR were in front of him.

"How, when, where, why?" He simply asked.

"Well..." Wonri started but JR grabbed her hand and smiled.

"I'll tell him, okay?" The girl nodded and the guy cleared his throat before starting to talk.

"We've known each other since you were a freshman, remember the group first New Year sleepover? We passed it here and you introduced us to your sister, I immediately fell for her and her beautiful smile but she was young and probably wouldn't like me so I decided to be her friend like the others. But then we got to know each other more over the months, we actually texted a lot and when Joy and Hayoung went on a date with their boyfriends they always asked Wonri to join so she asked me to go with her because she would feel really awkward being the fifth wheel. I guess that's when she started to think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter