Chapter #14

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why are you so concerned about how Jihoon's name comes first but not of people shipping you?" Asked curiously Hayoung before calmly sipping her orange juice.

"Because..." Seungcheol looked at Jihoon and wondered what the small guy was feeling.

If he had to be honest, at first he only saw Jihoon as a cute small friend he wanted to protect, then the more the two got closer, the more he felt like Jihoon was becoming like the younger brother he never had, but everything changed when Doyoon left. He remembered that night clearly and he remembered every single detail, from when Doyoon went to his apartment, his exact words while breaking up with him, the knot he felt in his throat when he tried to beg Doyoon to stay, the feeling of emptiness he felt when Doyoon ran out the door, the desperate run he did to find Doyoon, the feeling of despair when he couldn't find his boyfriend, the decision to go to Jihoon, the only guy he trusted enough to tell what just happened, and when he was at the youngest apartment he remembered how the small pink haired guy comforted him, to when they started to drink until they did !it!.

The day after he was so grossed out by himself, how could he do something like that to the small, innocent boy he considered a brother? 

Seungcheol right now, felt really bad again, and thinking that, that night was not the last time they've done *it*, made him feel like a monster, he knew that what he was doing was so damn wrong but it's not like he could- ahhhhh it was seriously a move from him but lately there was something that was making him feel less guilty of what he was doing to Jihoon.

Lately when he wasn't busy his train of thoughts didn't go to Doyoon anymore, instead they followed another way, a way that led to the image of a small pink haired guy that was singing in the practice room with a lot of papers around him and pencil on his hand.

He thought of Jihoon and when he did, he didn't feel the brotherly type of love he felt at the beginning, he felt something new, he felt these butterflies in his stomach that made it ache but it was a good feeling, it was the same he felt for Doyoon but this time he also felt something like familiarity and comfort, something he never really felt with Doyoon.

One day he actually sat on the floor of his bedroom and thought what was his ideal type even before he started dating Doyoon; his type was someone he felt like he needed to protect, someone that had a soothing voice when singing, cute but, at the same time, with a strong personality and Jihoon perfectly matched all those characteristics.

He was pretty sure he liked Jihoon but he couldn't confess to him, because that would most probably ruin their friendship forever. He was 100% sure that Jihoon didn't like him that way, he only "helped" him with his "bed problems'' because he was a good best friend. So every time they slept together he always thought about Jihoon and internally screamed his name but he had to scream Doyoon's name out loud so as not to make Jihoon suspicious.

"Yah, are you even listening?" Seungcheol's train of thoughts were interrupted by Hanbin who smacked the back of his head.

"Wh-what did you say?" He asked while rubbing his head.

"I said Jihoon's name comes first because he would totally top you, like he might be all fluffy and look like a candy- OW THAT HURT!" Hanbin whined while rubbing his hand that was just stabbed by Jihoon with his fork.

"EXCUSE YOU! I TOP! RIGHT JIHOON?!" Seungcheol stood up kinda offended.

"How am I supposed to know that?!" Faked Jihoon, making the older remember that their 'relationship' was a secret.

"And for your information, I am very capable of topping and I'm sure I can top you too." Seungcheol internally smirked, well now he knew what their next bed session would be like, he sat down and wrapped his arm around Jihoon's shoulders.

"Guys you can ship us and that otp name is good." The older said grinning.

Everyone looked at him surprised but no one could beat Jihoon's expression.

"What the- what is wrong with you?" He asked, maybe he just misheard what the older one said.

"I said they can ship us." And that's when Jihoon almost had a heart attack.

Wonwoo after all the scene and seeing his best friend's horrified expression, decided to come to the rescue.

"Hey can we stop talking about the ships and focus on the Santa event again?" He tried to change the topic, Jihoon looked at him and Wonwoo could see the gratitude in his eyes.

"Yes yes everyone is joining right?" Everyone of course nodded.

"Oh do you think Dongwoon hyung, Jinwhan hyung and JR's girlfriend would want to join this event too?" Joy tilted her head slightly while asking.

"Ehm don't add my girlfriend, she's uhh... she doesn't have a lot of money to spend- she kinda has financia

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter