Chapter #18

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.*

Mr. Pick-up line

p.s. read the letter ^^

Wonwoo put the sticky note inside his locker and took the small envelope, he eagerly opened and started to slowly read it, blushing from the very start.

*Dear my lovely Wonwoo,

Maybe it was your laugh

or your eyes,

or your smile.

It could have been your hair

Or your voice,

or your personality.

Whatever it was

it made me fall

pretty damn hard.

I hope I can muster up my courage soon and confess to you.

Until then, I love you and please wait for me.

I'll confess to you soon.

-Mr. Pick-up line.*

Wonwoo read the letter and bit his lower lip, it was small and simple but it still made his heart beat loudly. Unfortunately it was a printed letter so even if he wanted he wasn't going to be able to recognize who wrote it. Soonyoung walked to him and peaked from his back before gasping loudly calling everyone's attention.

"What happened?" Asked Wonri worriedly, she walked to her brother and looked at the letter he was holding, she looked at him and noticed he was blushing, she looked at the letter again and gasped as well.

"IS THIS THE FAMOUS MR. PICK-UP LINE?!" She shouted, snatching the letter from her brother’s hand, she cleared her voice before reading it loudly enough for all their friends to hear her, when she was done everyone cheered and teased Wonwoo, and some even clapped their hands except Jihoon who grabbed the letter to read it again.

"Ugh I thought it was a handwritten letter, it could have helped us." Jihoon gave the letter back to Wonwoo who pressed it to his chest protectively, his face still as red as a tomato.

Jeonghan covered his lips with his hand to hide his small smile, his baby Mingyu did a good job though he wondered when he'd confess but most importantly how.

The way he would confess must be awesomely awesome! He thought and in a few seconds he decided to help prepare the confession event for Mingyu because knowing his friend, Mingyu would just probably confess in a shallow place, and that was a nonono for Jeonghan. He planned to talk to the younger when classes ended or maybe during lunch.


 

Jun was placed in a class where no one of his new friends were and that made him kinda sad, Minghao was lucky to be Wonri's classmate. He sighed and walked in the class after the teacher introduced him, he looked at all his new classmates and gulped down. Fighting Junhui, he thought. He slightly bowed his head before introducing himself, finishing it off with one of his charming smiles and soon the majority of his new classmates smiled back, that made him feel less nervous.

"You can get a seat near Jang by the window. He just came back from the exchange program in China. I'm sure he can help you with anything. Jang, raise your hand, please." Jun looked at the window row and saw a guy with his hand up, he walked to the desk and smiled while sitting down.

"Hey I'm Wen Junhui but you can call me Jun, let's be friends." He smiled brightly and his deskmate smiled back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter