Chapter #17

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Me gustas tu~ me gustas tu stuturustutu~" Mingyu was humming happily while skipping to school as he was thinking of Wonwoo, he was almost at the school gates when he saw Seungcheol talking to Jihoon, the older was pouting but Jihoon was just ignoring him, Mingyu chuckled and thought they were arguing about something again, they were a cute pair and he wondered why they still weren't dating. He was about to approach them when he noticed someone hiding behind a tree that was a few meters away from the duo, Mingyu looked curiously at the figure, it was a guy and he was clenching his fists while glaring at the duo, no wait he was glaring at Jihoon specifically. When Seungcheol and Jihoon walked inside the school gates the figure behind the tree got out from his hiding spot and Mingyu could clearly see his face, he decided to snap a picture and show it to his friends later, he watched as the mysterious guy entered the school grounds too.

"Mingyu-ah what are you looking at?" The freshman turned around and blushed hard when he saw Wonwoo, he grabbed his scarf and hid half of his blushing face but Wonwoo noticed and blushed as well.

"H-hyung, good morning. Ah nothing in particular." He said while waving his hand.

"Good morning to you too." Wonwoo waved his hand as well and smiled. "Ahhh okay. Let's go inside, it's really cold out here."

"Where is Wonri?'' Asked Mingyu when he noticed that the girl was not there with his brother.

"JR hyung decided to take her to school so they went before me, they are probably already at the lockers."

They went inside and headed to the lockers where they found their group of friends and just like what Wonwoo said, Wonri was there with JR but she was talking to two guys Mingyu never saw.

"Good morning guys and girls." He said waving at everyone who greeted him back.

"Good morning Mingyu!" Wonri smiled and waved back then told him to go near them "Mingyu-ah, Wonwoo oppa come here I want to introduce to you my friends." She said, still smiling.

The two guys walked closer and bowed politely at the two new guys that bowed back while smiling shyly.

"Wonwoo oppa, Mingyu they are Junhui oppa and Minghao my chinese friends and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter