Chapter #10

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Decoration, check" *buzz*

"Food, check" *buzz*

"Cake, check" *buzz*

"Tables, check" *buzz*

"Present" Joshua patted his jeans pocket "Check"

"I think everything is ready." The american guy turned and looked at his friends. *buzz*

"Okay, whose phone keeps buzzing? Just effin answer!" Jihoon slammed his hand on the table next to him, making Hanbin jump from his seat.

"Sorry. That's my phone, Jeonghan keeps calling me." Joshua checked his phone and saw 50 missed calls and 104 texts on kakao talk plus a text from Seungcheol, he opened that text and told his hyung the exact position of the cafe.

Joy and Hayoung were fixing the last decorations, while Jihoon and Hanbin were making one last sound check, Mingyu decided to help them and he even decided to make a collaboration with Jihoon and another one with Hanbin.

Wonwoo and Soonyoung were sitting on the table talking about what happened the other day with Seokmin but Soonyoung decided to not reveal that Seokmin was Wonwoo's secret admirer.

"So wait, Seokmin likes someone else and you saw him confessing to someone?" Asked Wonwoo while leaning on the table.

"I didn't see him confessing but ehm now I know he likes someone and that someone is not me. You know, even just for a moment I thought he liked me too but but..." Soonyoung bit his lower lip, his eyes were full of tears again as he remembered how Seokmin was slipping that stupid piece of paper inside Wonwoo's locker.

"H-" Wonwoo started but was interrupted when the door suddenly opened, everyone looked at the door and saw a panting Seokmin.

The freshman looked at Soonyoung who immediately looked away.

"Sorry I had to buy something."

Seokmin sighed softly and sat in another table, putting a small paper bag on it; ever since Soonyoung saw him, the guy avoided him, Seokmin wanted to explain but that meant exposing Mingyu's secret and he couldn't do that to him best friend unless-

He suddenly stood up and walked toward Mingyu dragging the guy to the back of the cafe.

"What the hell Seokmin! I was talking with Jihoon and Hanbin!" His best friend frowed.

"Mingyu, I need to tell Soonyoung your secret." Said Seokmin with a serious tone.

"What, why? Wait which secret? I have a lot of secrets." Said Mingyu but his best friend smacked the back of his head.

"That you like Wonwoo! Pabo!"

"What why?"

"You perfectly know why, he misunderstood the other day but he will never believe me if I just tell him that I don't like Wonwoo-" Seokmin answered before pouting.

"Fine but you owe me."

" please I don't owe you anything! I'm still the one that puts the notes." Mingyu huffed and rolled his eyes.

"Fiiine go tell Soonyoung but be sure he won't tell Wonwoo anything!" Seokmin nodded while showing his gummy smile. He walked out in the main area of the cafe to where Wonwoo and Soonyoung were placing the last plate of goodies on the table.

"Soonyoung can we talk please?" He asked Soonyoung once he was standing in front of the guy. Soonyoung looked at him, a veil of sadness covering his eyes but his reply was cut short when they heard Joshua shout.

"GUYS JEONGHAN IS ON HIS WAY HERE!" Shouted Joshua looking panicked.

"I thought we still had an hour!" Hanbin panicked as well, running around the cafe.

"He apparently grabbed Seungcheol hyung's phone while he wasn't looking to text me and saw that I texted him. He managed to make Seungcheol and JR hyung say where I was so yeah-" Joshua explained while sighing, he should have known Jeonghan would pull something like that.

"Everyone hide!" Everyone rushed to their hiding spots and Joshua switched the lights off.

After a few minutes of waiting Junghan abruptly opened the door.

"Hong Jisoo, where the hell are you?!" The long haired dude looked around the pitch dark cafe when the lights suddenly and everyone jumped out their hiding spot shouting

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHAN!" 

The said guy looked around again but this time he was surprised.

"Wh-what...I... Oh my G--gummy bear!" Joshua walked toward him, holding a Saint Honore cake that had eighteen small candles.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jeonghaaaaaaan~ happy birthday to you~" Everyone sang along then they waited for Jeonghan to blow out the candles.

Jeonghan closed his eyes and made a wish before blowing the candles, everyone clapped their hands then one after another they hugged the birthday boy.

Joshua was the last one.

"Happy birthday baby." He smiled lovingly and gave him a small emerald velvet box, Jeonghan slowly op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter