Chappie 24 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys I want you to meet my girlfriend Mina."

"Girlfriend? But I thought you liked W-" Junghan tried to say but he was quickly blocked by Mingyu.

"Please take care of her, I care about her a lot." He bowed and Mina did the same. Everyone looked at each other before smiling and accepting Mina, they one by one introduced themselves, even Seokmin, Soonyoung and Junghan who looked at her still a bit confused. Wonwoo didn't say anything and thanked the Lord he already met her the other day so he didn't have to say anything. He was sure as hell that if he opened his mouth he'd immediately start to cry. The bell suddenly rang and everyone bid goodbye before going to their classes.

"Oh wait, Mina which section are you in?" Wonri asked turning to look at the girl. Wonri was sad to know that she was Mingyu's girlfriend because she thought he liked her brother but decided not to show it.

"I'm in Section C, freshman year" Mina replied after reading it from a small paper she was holding.

"Oh we're classmates then!" Said Wonri surprised, they both smiled and decided to go to class together with Minghao.

After being introduced by the teacher Mina was assigned to sit beside Wonri and thst made the Japanese girl relived but also nervous because she could feel that Wonri was curious about her relationship with Mingyu.

The first hours passed by quickly but then recess arrived and Wonri asked her the question Mina was waiting for:

"Soooo you and Mingyu?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Ah...eh... he's my boyfriend..." She chuckled nervously and hoped the other girl would stop asking but luck was not on her side that day.

"Since when? how did you meet? I'm so curious! Tell me tell me!" She suddenly grabbed Mina's hands and looked at her excitedly.

"Well...uhh how do I start? We met thanks to my cousin that is dating Mingyu's older sister, then we used to hung out together all the time since I had to stick with my cousin and he was always at Mingyu's place. I guess from friends we naturally became bestfriends then lovers. When I had to go back to Japan we still kept in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter