Chappie 23 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"M-Mina, what did you just say?!"Asked Yujin while running to the two teenagers.

"Mina what the hell?!" Mingyu shrugged the girl off his shoulder before running out to follow Wonwoo but the older guy was nowhere to be seen, so he walked back inside.

"Why did you say that?! In front of Wonwoo hyung?! Mina! Why?!" He shouted loudly enough for all the costumers to hear him.

"N-nani?" The girl looked at him with a puzzled expression but he ignored her and walked to the back of the shop and Mina quickly followed him.

"M-Mingyu did I say something wrong?" She asked with a soft voice.

"Mina that guy... MAYBE he was about to confess to me that he liked me back but noooo you had to come and ruin everything. Why did you have comeback?! Couldn't you have just stayed in Japan?! Ugh!" He removed his apron and trew it on the floor then he messed his hair and sat on the cold floor leaning his back on the wall behind him, Mina approached him but he glared at him and she stopped.

"I-"

"No I don't want to hear your voice. Go away Myoui." He shut his eyes tightly and held his head that he felt was going to explode in a few seconds.

"Myoui? Y-you m-must really be angry with me. I'm sorry Mingyu." She looked at her feet and sterted to silently sob staying in her place while wiping her tears from time to time. Mingyu looked at her and he sighed hard to get her attention, she glanced at him and he motioned her to sit beside him, she did that and he patted her head softly.

"Stop crying. I'm sorry I just... the timing was really bad. Why did you say that?"

"I-I confused the words-"

"Minnie, you know the proper term. You know the difference between boyfriend and boy space friend"

"Fine...I...well..." She looked at her shoes and brought her knees in front of her chest before hugging her legs, then she looked at Mingyu.

"Mingyu, we're friends right?"
"After what you did I d-"
"I need your help, Mingyu, please, help me" Mina grabbed his hands and looked at him with those puppy eyes that Mingyu couldn't resist.
"Help you? Why? What did you do?" He sighed, even tho he was angry for what Mina said to Wonwoo she was still his friend and Mingyu always helped a friend in need.
"Well, ehm...you know I love playing online games, right?" She waited untill she was Mingyu nodding.
"Yes so, I decided to play Clash of Clans since Kai is so obsessed with that game and-"
"Kai your brother or Kai as in Jongin hyung my ex neighbour?" Asked Mingyu since he remembered she had a crush on his neighbour.
"Kai my older brother. Anyways I started playing and you know that you can talk with your ally right? Well I met this guy, his user name is D_woon25. He's korean  we started to talk and ehm we got to know each other more and more until he asked me for my kakao talk account and I gave it to him. We started to talk there and we even video called, I discovered he's studying at your same school but he's two years older." Mina explained and Mingyu could see the excitement in her eyes, but that made him worried, he didn't know if he should have been happy to see her excited over a guy that was not him, or be worried to see her excitement over a guy she met on the internet. 
"Okay- and what does all of this have to do with me?" He carefully asked when he suddenly had a bad feeling.
"H-he asked me to be his girlfriend but like I may or may have not told him that...uh...that... you'remybo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter