Chapter #20

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

flashback

"This is so frustrating" Jihoon ruffled his hair as he walked down the school hall. He had to compose a song for the school's festival that was going to happen in less than a month and he still hadn't had a good idea, he just composed half of a song but he wasn't satisfied at all.

"You need a muse to inspire you~" Joked his junior Seungkwan, the guy was two years younger but he was a genius in the music field, they were both part of the school choir and Seungkwan was the main vocalist while Jihoon played the piano and composed all their songs, they always worked together pretty well, in fact they often joined contests as a duo and won a lot of trophies. It was natural for them to become friends although Jihoon's patience was equal to -1000 and Seungkwan had a diva attitude, they often argued but they would make up right after by eating ice cream together.

"I don't need a muse. I need inspiration!" Jihoon glared at him and threw his notebook at Seungkwan's face but the younger one already predicted his action and swiftly moved his head just in time.

"Excuse you what was that?! What if you hit my head? My bootiful face?!" Seungkwan diva mode came out again as he softly patted his cheekbones with his ring fingers. "And for your information all the great artists had at least a muse! Just look at the great Picasso! He had a gazillion muses even when he was an old fat man, plus muse and inspiration are the same thing for me." He continued as he rolled his eyes while Jihoon walked to grab his notebook.

"Whatever I don't c-" But Jihoon stopped in the middle of his sentence, Seungkwan looked at his friend curious to know as to why he stopped and grinned when he saw a blushing Jihoon while he was staring at a guy who had Jihoon's notebook in his hand.

"Is this yours?" Asked the stranger with a thick accent and Jihoon nodded slightly with his mouth open, the stranger chuckled softly and gave him back his notebook before moving two of his fingers under Jihoon's chin and closing his mouth.

"Careful there a fly might come in." He winked then walked away. Jihoon just stared at him walking away, too shocked to say anything. Seungkwan looked at his friend and he quickly became frustrated and wondered why his friend wasn't following him or asking his name or at least thanking him, but then it clicked, Jihoon was starstruck by the handsome guy so Seungkwan decided to make a move for his friend.

"Wait!" He shouted and both Jihoon and the handsome dude turned around to look at him.

"My friend here wanted to ask what's your name?" He pointed at Jihoon who's mouth opened again.

"Yao MingMing is the name and you can come see me at the dance practice room after school." He winked again at Jihoon and this time he left for real.

"Yooooooooo you got a date!" Seungkwan threw his arms around Jihoon's neck but the latter just coughed and shrugged him off.

"I do not and what the hell have you just done?! I have things to do later and the poor guy will just wait in vain for me." Jihoon said while ruffling his bangs.

"Oh please you don't have anything to do later, just go to him!" The younger one nudged Jihoon who instantly glared at him.

"I-" Jihoon started but Seungkwan stopped him.

"If you don't go I'll talk to Mrs. Lee and tell her you skip class just because you want to write songs!" 

"You wouldn't dare-" But Seungkwan took our his phone from his pocket and showed Jihoon how he dialed Mrs. Lee's number who immediately answered:

"Kwannie? Are you okay? Did something bad happen to my baby Jihoon?" Jihoon looked at the younger girl horrified when he heard his mother's voice.

"Nothing, mom Seungkwan dialed the wrong number. Bye mom see you later I'm going to be back a bit late. I'm going to Sengkwan’s." Answered Jihoon before ending the call.

"Have a nice date with MingMing." Seungkwan winked and started to walk to his classroom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter