Chappie 29 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junghan was not pleased about the heavy atmosphere that surrounded his group of friends table. All he wanted to do was to eat his lunch in peace while joking around with his friends but the group was split in different groups, some people were even missing, he glanced at each one of his friends and scanned what they were doing wondering as well what they were thinking about.

First of all he noticed that all the girls were no where to be found, he knew Hayoung skipped school to attend her boyfriend's basketball game, Joy was probably eating lunch with Sungjae who decided to eat with his classmates because they had to discuss something about a school project, Wonri was having lunch with Jun and Minghao and they decided to eat in Wonri's classroom cause they wanted to review for a Chinese exam they had to do and of course Jonghyun followed them since he didn't want to leave her alone with two guys although he knew the two Chinese students were dating. Mingyu was missing too but that wasn't unusual anymore, ever since Mina came the freshman started to spend less and less time with them until the day he punched him, after that day Mingyu never talked to them unless with Seokmin, after all they were still bestfriend and classmates. 

Speaking of Seokmin he was in front of Junghan but he wasn't eating his food he was intensely tapping on his phone while Soonyoung was trying to take a glimpse of his boyfriend's phone screen but Seokmin was trying his best to cover it.

Junghan shifted his attention to Hanbin but he was on his phone too and had earphones on, his music was so loud that Junghan could hear it from the other end of their table, he tapped on his phone before glancing to his right where Jinwhan was sitting, the latter raised his head, he was frowning, Junghan was pretty sure Hanbin said something stupid because the older raised his middle finger before looking away and eating his food, Hanbin tapped on his phone again  and again but stopped after a while so Junghan deducted that Jinhwan stopped replying to him. 

Junghan shifted his attention and looked at Jihoon, he was sitting beside MingMing. Since the day MingMing and Doyoon made a scene during lunch at their table MingMing kept sticking to Jihoon who didn't even push him away, Junghan wasn't really sure what happened to them the only thing he knew is that Seungcheol was not happy about it. Speaking of the devil Seungcheol walked to their table while carrying his try only with his right hand, he slammed the tray on the table just beside MingMing spilling some of the soup on MingMing's uniform.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice you there" said Seungcheol sarcastically with a small smirk, MingMing excused himself and told them he'd go to the toilet to clean himself.

"What's wrong with you?" Jihoon stood up as well and glared at Seungcheol before following MingMing.

Seungcheol groaned and sat down before stabbing his rice with a chopstick and as if as cue Doyoon suddenly appeared beside him and asked if he was okay but of course Seungcheol groaned again and stood up ignoring the other and walking away with his tray without saying goodbye.

Junghan just watched in silence not really knowing how to react but just when he was to ask Joshua his opinion Soonyoung suddenly stood up and slapped Seokmin's face then he slammed his fist on the table making everyone's soup jump and spill some on the table.

"CAN YOU STOP LOOKING AT YOUR DAM PHONE FOR A SECOND AND LOOK AT ME?! NO WAIT, YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T CARE UGH" Soonyoung shouted grabbing the students attention on the tables nearby. He ignored the stares and walked away, Seokmin of course called after him and quickly followed him.

Junghan tilted his head confused and turned to look at Joshua who just shrugged and looked as confused as him, Junghan knew he had to talk to all of them later since he was the one they all considered as mom but someone else grabbed his attention now.

Wonwoo despite all the things that happened around him he never lifted his head, he just kept looking at his tray while softly stabbing his food, he didn't eat anything yet and his box of milk was still closed, Junghan called his name several times to grab his attention but the younger st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter