Chapter #3

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jeonghan baby, how come you didn't sound surprised at all when Wonwoo got that note?" Joshua was thinking about what happened that morning while sitting on his bed, his boyfriend was laying down, his head on the american guy's lap.

"Because I know who that guy is and I was with him while he was planning it~" Answered Jeonghan while looking at his boyfriend.

"And I guess you won't tell me who that is, right?" Joshua tilted his head to the side.

"Yup~" Jeonghan chuckled, Joshua just shook his head fully knowing how to make his boyfriend talk.

"But I guess you'll tell me if I pay you, right?"Junghan looked at him mischievously.

"You know me so well" Joshua immediately bent down and pecked his boyfriend's lips.

"Freshman Kim Mingyu but shh okay?"Joshua nodded and started to kiss Jeonghan while getting on top of him and Junghan ed his shirt.

 

 

 

Wonwo looked at the sticky note, this time it was folded.

*Are your legs tired?*

Was written on top of the piece of paper, he mentally asked why while unfolding it and read.

*You've been running through my mind all night and day

Mr. Pick-up line*

He chuckled and thought of how that reminded him of something he read on Tumblr.

Soonyoung suddenly appeared behind him and tried to peek from his back.

"Whatchuuuu doiiin'?" Wonwoo quickly shoved the note inside his pocket, turning around to face Soonyoung with a small smile on his lips.

"Nothing much, let's go to class." He wrapped his arm around Soonyoung's shoulder.

Before going to the caffetteria for lunch Wonwoo passed by his locker and noticed a folded sticky note, he quickly took it and read it.

*Are you a magician?* he unfolded it.

*When I look at you everyone disappears.

Mr. Pick-up line*

Wonwoo smiled, this secret admirer was good and smooth. Ever since he got the first sticky note he received one at least once or twice a day, one before classes started and another before lunch time. The guy never threw the notes away, he put them inside a box in his bedroom and would re-read them when he didn't have anything else to do.

After school Wonwoo went straight back home; even if he was rich he always took the public transport to spend time with his friends.

"I found a job!" Said Soonyoung while hopping inside the bus "A part time job to be exact!"

"Really? Where?" Asked Wonwoo as he got in too.

"It's called Flashback cafe, the owner is young, pretty and really friendly."

"Is she your type?" Asked Hanbin to hop inside while pushing a poor Jihoon that almost fell down if Seungcheol didn't help him.

"Kim Hanbin if you do that again I swear to my precious chair I'll kick your junior so hard you won't ever be able to f-" he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter