Chapter #19

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon?!" MingMing shouted, Jihoon stood there stunned while holding his tray, staring at him as if he just saw a ghost.

 

"M-MingMing?!" He blinked, Doyoon was surprised to hear that familiar voice and he turned around but his eyes widened when he saw the guy standing beside Jihoon.

"Seungcheol?!"

"D-Doyoon?!" Seungcheol almost dropped his tray but Jun skillfully grabbed it and gave it back to Seungcheol.

"Hey 'ssup?" Doyoon smiled awkwardly and Seungcheol couldn't help but feel like he wanted to throw up. The guy that broke his heart was standing right in front of him, the reason why he started to hurt Jihoon was in front of him. After all those years of dating he broke up with him in a second without even looking back. All those months without contacts and all he had to say now that they met again was ssup? 

"Are you ing kidding me?!" He cursed loudly and he didn't care if Joshua was going to nag at him later. He was too angry to care about the others. He was about to storm out the cafeteria but he heard a sob beside him, he turned his head and frowned when he saw Jihoon crying, all his anger disappeared and was replaced by concern.

"Jihoonie, why are you crying?" He whispered worriedly, he saw Jun swiftly walking to Jihoon's side and taking his tray just in case he dropped it. 

Jihoon completely ignored him and was just staring at MingMing who was slowly approaching him.

"Jihoon...Jihoonie." Said MingMing while raising his hand and looking at the shortest straight in the eyes.

"Why are you here Ming?" Jihoon whispered but no one heard him except Seungcheol, his frown deepening, half curioused half worried. He had never seen Jihoon cry in public, he looked at the new guy from head to toe and asked himself who the hell was that guy that made his Jihoon cry. 

MingMing walked to Jihoon and stood in front of him then he suddenly hugged the petit guy who instantly froze and looked in front of him with eyes wide opened, Seungcheol instinctively grabbed MingMing's collar pulling him away from Jihoon then he pushed him on the floor, MingMing fell down on his and looked at him surprised.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter