Chapter #12

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sorry Soonyoung hyung I don't think I understood-" Mingyu said while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"I said I'll help you! Seokmin explained everything and I like you for Wonwoo so I'll help you with your pick up lines." Explained Soonyoung again.

 

"Okay but how?" Mingyu asked, still a bit confused on why the older wanted to help him.

 

"I'll help you find pick-up lines Wonwo will like!" Mingyu finally understood.

 

"Ohhh assa! Thanks hyung!" He grinned and the two high fived.

 

Since then the two freshmen and now with the help of Soonyoung wrote and delivered new pick-up lines every school day.

Some days when the three felt inspired they sent two pick up lines.


 

(some examples, you can skip until you see ** again)

1

*You may fall from the sky, you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall... is in love with me.*

 

*If you were a basket ball, I’d never shoot. [Why?] Because I’d always miss you.*

 

2

*Can I tie your shoe? Because I can't have you fall for anyone else.*

 

3

*Are you Google? Because I've just found what I've been searching for.*

 

4

*I'm learning about important dates in history. Wanna be one of them?*

 

5

*If you stood in front of a mirror and held up 11 roses, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.*

 

6

*Guess what I'm wearing? The smile you gave me.*

 

7

*Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!*

 

8

*I need some answers for my math homework. Quick. What's your number?*

 

9

*You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick up line.*

*If you were a potato, you'd be a sweet one.*

 

10

*Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece.*

 

11

*If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.*

 

12

*Do you remember me? No? °n° Oh that's right, we've only met in my dreams.*

 

13

*Your eyes are like a sunset, They're Beautiful, inspiring, and hard to turn away from.*

 

14

*Was your father an alien? Because there's nothing else like you on earth!*

 

*Are you sure you're not an alien because you've just abducted my heart!*

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter