Chappie 25 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

((NOTE: PLEASE STOP HATING MINA, I KNOW YOU MIGHT HATE HER CHARA BUT SHE'S ACTUALLY VERY IMPORTANT FOR MEANIE'S RELATIONSHIP DEVELOPMENT!!!)

"Minnie-kun I think your friends are following us" Mina glanced behind them to see two figures trying to hide behind a post, Mingyu turned his head and literally face palmed when he saw how dumb Junghan and Seokmin were. Seriously, did they really think they were invisible behind a freaking wall that was thinner than Seokmin's arm?

"What should we do?" Asked the girl while wrapping her arms with Mingyu's. He thought before smiling.

"Let's go on a date and make them believe we're dating!" Mina blinked confused before smiling with a mischivious look.

"I like that idea, leggo Minnie-kun!"

Mission start.

"Hmmm wanna grab something to eat and go to the park?" He suggested after seeing a fast food not too far from where they were, she nodded slightly but frowned.

"Only if we split the bill" Mingyu shook his head but Mina whined and pursed her lips, she knew Mingyu couldn't resist her sad face, she mentally counted to three...

one...

two...

thr-

"Fine fine! But stop looking at me like that, you're making me feel guilty and I didn't even do anything!" He covered his face with his hands to prevent himself from seeing her face, she laughed softly at his action making the guy peek from his fingers.

Mina looked at Mingyu and a smile appeared on her face, seeing him like that brought back so many memories when they were younger. He would a lot because of her thick accent and she would look at him with a sad expression making him feeling guilty, sometimes we would go overboard making her cry like there was no tomorrow and he'd do everything to make her stop or make her smile untill he would cover his face a peek from his fingers, Mina always found that small gesture really cute and that was the thing that made her stop crying. Mingyu never really understood why that made her smile but he knew it was effective so he always used that gesture.

"Mina you okay?" Mingyu waved his hand in front of the smaller girl's face bringing her back to reality.

"Ah yeah, sorry I was just thinking about something" She softly shook her head and smiled again.

"May I know what was it?" He tilted his head before starting to walk again to the fast food place.

"Hmmm remember the first time we met? Like eleven years ago?"

"It was in the park near Anyang River, right?" They looked at each other and smiled fondly remembering the forgotten memory that suddenly came out from a hidden drawer of their mind. 

*eleven years ago*

"Mingyu don't be so angry!" Yujin was dragging her then nine-year-old younger brother to Anyang River. Yasuo, her bestfriend wanted to meet there but her mother didn't want her to go alone so she decided to bring his brother. The younger kid was angry though, he planned to spend his Sunday morning sleeping all day, he didn't want to spend it being a third wheel. 

Her sister was so obvious, everyone could see she like this Yasuo kid, that was the reason why their mother didn't want her to go alone, in case she made a fool of herself in front of her crush. He knew Yasuo, he often went to their house to play or do his homework with Yujin, he was a nice kid but he had this thick accent that always made Mingyu laugh. Probably because he still didn't knew that he was from another country.

"Noona you could have told mom I was coming then simply leave me at home, you know her, today is Sunday so she'll probably spend all day at church with dad! I could have stayed at home sleeping!" He whined more but couldn't do anything since they were already at the entrance of Anyang River park. 

"Oh come on Mingyu, Yasuo oppa said he'd bring his cousin so you can have a playmate!" Mingyu frowned, last time he checked Yasuo didn't have any relatives living in Anyang. He was about to say that out loud but they suddenly heard Yasuo's voice calling the older sibling.

"Yuuujin! Yuuujin I'm here!" They both looked to the direction where his voice was coming from and they saw the teenager waving at them, Mingyu internally fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter