Chapter #4

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu and Seokmin were in class trying to understand what their teacher was saying but throughout the lesson Seokmin fell asleep and Mingyu lost interest so he started to write new pick-up lines on sticky notes, new ideas coming the more he wrote, some were so cheesy it made it hard for him to keep a straight face.

After a while Mingyu glanced at Seokmin and rolled his eyes when he saw his friend sleeping, he ripped a page of his notebook and made small paper balls, when he finished he started to trew them to sleeping Seokmin without success, he threw the last ball with all his power hoping that it would hit Seokmin but unfortunately he threw it too so strongly it actually hit his teacher's .

The startled teacher that was writing on the blackboard quickly turned around and saw Mingyu with his arm still stretched then he looked at Seokmin with all the paper balls around his desk, he slammed his hand on the desk waking up a very surprised Seokmin who jumped from his seat and shouted

"YES I LOVE MENTOS!" The whole class started to laugh while Seokmin looked around confused.

"Mr. Lee and Mr. Kim detention, you'll stay here after school."



 

"This is all your fault!" Shouted Mingyu while running, he was super late for his part time job.

"Yah don't blame me! Blame Mr. Park for having a monotonous voice!" Shouted Seokmin while running as well.

"Ugh noona will kill me this time!" whined Mingyu.

"You know if you didn't waste time to put another stupid sticky note we wouldn't be running!" Seokmin rolled his eyes.

"Eeeeexcuse you! You're the one that put the sticky note and Beanie almost saw you. Ugh what was he even doing there at that time?" They were both out of breath but still continued to bicker.

"Well well if you didn't stare at beanie guy while he read the sticky note we would probably already be at the cafe." They continued to bicker until they arrived at the coffee shop just on time.

Mingyu quickly went to the back and changed into his uniform leaving his belongings in his locker while Seokmin sat exhausted on his usual spot. Seokmin looked outside and he didn't even notice that a guy approached him.

"Hello Sir, I'll be your waiter for today, what can I get you?" Seokmin turned his head and his jaw literally dropped. A super cute blonde guy was in front of him.

"Wow-" Whispered Seokmin.

"Sorry what?" The cutie blinked a few times.

"Ahhh... ehm I mean you, no wait." Seokmin coughed softly "Do you have any suggestions?"

"Oh, the specialty of our cafe is the Hot Chocolate Royale with marshmallow and cream but with this hot weather I suggest you have the tropical twister smoothies made with orange, mango and banana." The waiter smiled brightly.

"I- I'll have the smoothie" The waiter wrote it down.

"Anything to eat?"

"B-blueberry cheesecake, please." Seokmin was so nervous that he ended up stuttering and ordering something he didn't even like. The cute waiter nodded while writing the order in his notebook.

"Okay sir, your order will come in a few minutes." Said the waiter before smiling and walking to the counter.

Seokmin stared at him with eyes wide open, he could feel his face getting a little warmer the more he watched the waiter going around.

"Omona Seokmin you're here today too?" A female voice said, the said guy turned his head confused until he saw Mingyu's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter