Chapter #5

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby let's go to Flashback cafe! A friend of mine works there!" Jeonghan clung on Joshua's arm.

"A friend? Sure let's go baby." Joshua replied smiling sweetly.

"Ehhhh you're not going to ask who?!" Jeonghan whined while pouting, Joshua turned to look at him and placed a chaste kiss on his lips to erase the pout from his boyfriend’s lips.

"Why? You want me to act jealous?" Joshua coughed softly "Who is this friend of yours? Do I know him?" He asked while raising an eyebrow, making Jeonghan chuckle.

"Aigoo you really know me so well." He pecked his cheek "Aaaanyways it's Mingyu the one that gives Wonwoo those sticky notes." He said smiling.

"I see, okay babe let's go but lead the way I don't know where it is." Jeonghan nodded and pulled him, they walked side by side while talking about random things, after a while they arrived at the cafe, they were about to go in when Jeonghan spotted Wonwoo who was running toward their direction.

"Baby Wonwoo!" Shouted Jeonghan while waving his hand, Joshua looked at the direction where he was waving and waved too while smiling.

"Hey gu-guys wha- ohhh what are you doing here?" Asked Wonwoo when he was in front of them, he panted hard and tried to breathe properly.

"We were going to have a coffee and maybe something to eat here, what about you?" Asked Joshua while rubbing Wonwoo's back softly, Jeonghan pouted slightly at the sudden skinship but no one noticed.

"I found another sticky note and I wanted to show it to Soonyoung." Replied Wonwoo, he was finally breathing all right.

"Soonyoung? Why here?" Jeonghan blinked and pointed to the cafe.

"You don't know? I thought Cheol hyung told you, he started to work here."

"Really? Seungcheol didn't tell us anything!" Jeonghan pouted again, Joshua quickly pecking his lips.

"Ooookay ehm let's go in?" The couple nodded and Joshua opened the door holding it for his two friends while earning a thankful smile from his boyfriend and friend.

"My boyfriend is such a gentleman." Jeonghan kissed Joshua’s cheek to thank him before walking inside the cafe.


 

A very busy Mingyu was serving different tables while glaring at his best friend who was talking and laughing with the new worker. He walked inside the kitchen where his sister was helping around the kitchen.

"Aron hyung can you make another blueberry cheesecake and a strawberry cheesecake oh and also choco cupcakes, please." The said guy nodded, Yujin prepared to put a slice of oreo cheesecake on a plate before putting it on a tray.

"Go and make a strawberry shortcake and a Triple-Berry Bend and then give all of this to table number five." Mingyu nodded, taking the tray and headed to the counter to make the smoothies.

He placed the two smoothies on the tray and walked to table number five just beside the front door that suddenly opened, Mingyu looked at the door, a smile plastered on his face ready to great the new customers but when he saw who they were his eyes opened widely, his jaw dropped just like the tray he was carrying making the glasses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter