Chapter #9

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DO YOU HAVE THE TIME TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE?" Seokmin started to sing while jumping on Mingyu's bed.

"ABOUT NOTHING AND EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE?" Mingyu's pillow fell on the floor.

"I AM ONE OF THOSE" He started to play an imaginary guitar "MELODRAMATIC FOOLS, NEUROTIC TO THE BONE" He jumped off the bed.

"NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!" He shouted while landing on his knees.

"Dammit Seokmin stop! I can't concentrate on this stupid math problem!" Mingyu picked up the pillow that fell and threw it to Seokmin's face who fell on the floor shouting.

"AH! SOLDIER LEE HAS BEEN SHOT!" Mingyu rolled his eyes.

"Lee Seokmin!" He warned him, the guy on the floor quickly got up and grabbed his school bag. 

"Well my dear bestfriend I shall go, I promised Soonyoung I'd help him buying food for Jeonghan's birthday party."

"I thought he was going with Wonwoo?" Mingyu looked at him confused.

"Wonwoo caught a cold and he decided to stay home." Explained Seokmin while opening Mingyu's house front door.

"See you tomorrow at school!" He waved goodbye and walked out leaving a worried Mingyu.

 

 

Seokmin texted Soonyoung and they decided to meet at the supermarket.

When he arrived in front of the supermarket he saw Soonyoung, he quickly ran and bro-hugged him.

"Ehy Soonyoung!"

"Hey Seokmin!" They both laughed and walked in.

"So what are we going to buy?" Seokmin asked while taking a cart, Soonyoung took out a piece of paper from his pocket.

"Joshua told me to buy all of these things-" He opened the piece of paper and showed Seokmin all the things they had to buy, the younger guy gasped.

"Well stay here for like the whole day-"

"Yeah that's why he should start soon!" Said Soonyoung walking beside Seokmin and pushing the cart with him.

"First are chips!" Soonyoung grins and Seokmin couldn't help but smile as well.

 

After two hours and half they almost checked everything, the only thing missing was a case of cola.

They walked to the drinks section and Soonyoung was the one to spot the colas, they were in a high shelf, he tried to reach it but he was too short, Seokmin looked at him while chuckling softly, he walked to him and helped him, Soonyoung smiled softly.

"Thank you Min." 

"It's nothing Soonie." They smiled at each other, both hearts were skipping a beat at the same time but they didn't know that.

They paid for everything with Joshua's card that the guy gave Soonyoung that morning at school.

"Where are we going to put all of this?" Asked Seokmin while they walked out of the supermarket.

"J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter