Chappie 22 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like someone" Wonwoo said nervously, he didn't know he said it especially to the guy he liked but his mind suddenly blaked out and all he could think of was confessing to Mingyu.

"Y-you l-l-l-ike some-one?" Mingyu stuttered surprised and he felt his heart jump high then fall hard on the ground when he realized it might not be him the person Wonwoo was referring to.

"I-I do and that person is-" 

The door suddenly opened so hard it made the small bell on top of it fall on the floor attracting everyone's attention.

A tall guy was standing in front of the fallen bell, he crouched down and picked it up before standing up and easily fixing the small bell.

"Yasuo hyung?" Mingyu stood up and looked and ran to the guy who immediatey smiled widely when he saw him.

"Mingyu! Whoa you've grown up a lot! You're almost as tall as me! If you were a bit of heels you'll be as tall as me!" The taller guy grinned and ruffled Mingyu's hair.

"Yah Yasuo hyung I'm not a kid anymore, don't do it please!" Mingyu whined while fixing his hair.

"And excuse you, why are you calling me Yasuo? It's Kangnam hyung for you!" He said while flicking Mingyu's forehead, the younger guy whined loudly making half of the costumers turn to look at him.

"What is all this commotion here?" Yujin walked out the kithen while removing her apron and she looked pissed especially when she heard the bell fall, she didn't want her clients to be disturbed nor to break something.

"Noona guess who's back!" Mingyu grinned and Yujin looked at him confuused before focusing her attention to the guy standing behind Mingyu, her eyes widened and she let out a cute shout.

"Yasuo?! Is that you?! Oh my gummy!" She ran to the guy and hugged him tightly, Yasuo picked her up and spun her around while laughing.

"Ahhh I missed you Yujinnie!" He smiled brightly and Yujin almost started to cry.

"I missed you too, you Idiot!" She smiled just as bright before kissing him on the lips.

Mingyu stepped aside and let the two adults have their sweet moment, Wonwoo stood up as well adn walked to him asking softly who the guy was.

"Ah he's Yasuo hyung, but he likes to be called Kangnam, he is half japanese and he was Yujin noona classmate back in high school and they've been dating ever since, but he had to go back to Japan because his father was very ill. I guess he's okay now" Mingyu explained to Wonwoo who slightly nodded, Takuya heard him and turned his head to them.

"Yes, he's super okay now. He even goes to jog every morning with mom" He laughed softly "Ah also Mingyu, I have a surprise for you." 

"Surprise?! Food?! Did you bring me japanese food?!" Mingyu ran to him and grabbed his arm looking at him with shining eyes but Takuya shook his head.

"Well she's japanese and you could eat her if you want" He smirked and Mingyu let got of me feeling a bit disgusted.

"What are you talking about hyung?" 

"Yah what are you saying? My brother is still too young!" Yujin smacked the back of his head

"Someone you really wanted to see" he ignored his girlfriend but wrapped an arm around her shoulders.


"Who?" Mingyu's mind was pretty much empty and he couldn't think of anyone, then he remembered a name. Myoui Mina. Kangnam's little cousin. The girl he used to like until she left to pursue her studies in japa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter