Chappie 30 (~^u^)~

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoon do you still like Seungcheol?" Jihoon thought to himself imagining MingMing asking him this question.

After the scene at the cafeteria a week before MingMing had asked him that, the Chinese guy said that he asked because although Jihoon looked mad at Seungcheol it was obvious that he wasn't really mad in fact he looked like he missed him so much, or at least that was what MingMing told him before asking him the question. At first Jihoon couldn't answer, it was as if the words were stuck in his throat.He wanted to tell him that no, he didn't like Seungcheol anymore but a small voice inside his mind was telling him the opposite thing and that was why he couldn't asnwer stright away.

That was the only thing that MingMing was waiting a confirmation of Jihoon's feelings. Although the older guy gave him another chance the Chinese guy soon realised that the guy he really liked was in love with someone else. 

It was hard to see how Jihoon looked at Seungcheol, the longing that MingMing felt toward Jihoon, he could clearly see it in Jihoon's eyes but not when he was looking at the younger guy but instead when he looked at the older guy. But MingMing was selfish although he wanted to see Jihoon really happy with the one he loved MingMing couldn't let him go, not again, not anymore, not after loosing him before. This time MingMing was going to keep Jihoon hoping that the older will stop loving Seuncheol but instead fall for him again so they could go back to how things used to be many years before. 

MingMing sighed softly and pulled Jihoon by his wrist before wrapping and arm around his shoulders.

"Jihoon hyung...." MingMing said as he rested his head on top of the other guy, he realised his voice sounded so desperate but that'actly how he felt and he guessed Jihoon realised that too as the older wrapped his arms around MingMing's waist.

"I'm sorry hyung, but I can't let you go. Not anymore." MingMing thought as his mind emptied not knowing that inside his head Jihoon had a storm.

-

Soonyoung slammed his textbook close before trowing it on the floor, he got up from his chair and jumped on his bed lading on his stomach, he buried his face on the pillow and screamed. He was thankful that he was all alone in his house right now or he was pretty sure his mother would have scolded him for screaming. Honestly he was really frustrated due to his stupid boyfriend. He rolled on his bed and lied on his back while looking at the ceiling and thinking again of what happened at the cafeteria. After he stormed out Seokmin had followed him but when asked who was he texting with the freshman couldn't answer so Soonyoung decided to ran away from him.

He remembered that as he was running a milion thought were running through his head, what if Seokmin was cheating on him? What if he didn't love him anymore? What if Sekmin didn't really have feelings for him? What if he was just a toy Seokmin was using and he didn't want him anymore? A lot of what ifs were running through his head but one thing was really stuck in his mind, the thought of loosing Seokmin really made his whole body ache.

After that scene a week had passed but Seokmin never showed up to his classroom door or the lunch table, it was like he was avoiding Soonyoung and  that only strenghted the fear that Seokmin was leaving him for real. Soonyoung sat up before flopping back down and groaning loudly.

"Stupid Seokmin!" He shouted as he sat up again, he took a pillow and started punchig it, at first he was hitting the fluffy pillow with a lot of force but it gradually became weaker and weaker until he stopped, he looked at the pillow and that was when he realised the thing was wet, he touched his face and felt tears coming down his cheeks. He hugged the pilow thightly imagining that it was Seokmin and cried more, he cried loudly and called Seokmin's name while sobbing. It was the first time he cried this much for a guy. He also realised how heartbreaks felt, he didn't like that feeling at all, he wished he could make it go away but the more he thought about Seokmin the more he felt sad and broken.

He couldn't stop crying but that was until the bell rang. Soonyoung didn't have any intention to answer it but his phone suddenly buzzed and there, the reason why he was crying so hard just texted him, he grabbed his phone and checked the message while sniffling. -Come down, please- That was the content of the message, he wiped his tears with his sleeve and walked to the front door while still hugging the pillow he sniffled again and opened the door but as soon as he saw Seokmin he started to sob again but this time he wasn't as sad as two second before, he was actually releaved t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter