Chapter #7

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

*During the last week of summer break*

Jihoon was chilling in his dorm when he suddenly heard someone knock on his door, he groaned and walked to his door, opening it.

"Who the hell-" But he stopped when he saw Seungcheol's face. He was a crying mess, his hair was disheveled and so were his clothes, tears were constantly running down his cheeks and his breathing was erratic, Jihoon blinked at him confused and surprised. He ushered the guy in placing a hand on his back.

"Wh-what happened?!" Seungcheol just cried more and hugged the small guy.

"Hyung what happened…” Whispered Jihoon, this time more gently while dragging the older man inside and closing the door with his foot.

"Jihoon... Jihonnie, he left." Cried the older man, barely being able to stay on his feet and if it wasn't for Jihoon holding him he most probably had fallen right there and then.

"What- who left?" Jihoon blinked, still confused.

"Doyoon, he left me, he he..." Seungcheol couldn't finish his sentence because he felt like his throat was knotted. Jihoon patted his back softly and pulled him to the couch, sitting down and letting the older cry on his shoulder.

He cried for an hour, or at least that was what Jihoon felt like it lasted. The petit just sat beside the guy and rubbed his back softly whispering "Shh it's okay." every now and then.

After a while he finally stopped, Jihoon's right shoulder was soaked wet with all Seungcheol's tears but he didn't say anything.

"I'm sorry for crying so much." Apologized Seungcheol, taking the tissue his friend was handing him.

"It's okay, can I know what happened now?" Jihoon smiled slightly, Seungcheol sighed hard, closing his eyes and resting his forehead back on Jihoon’s shoulder.

"Doyoon, he came to my dorm and he broke up with me. He..." Seungcheol gulped down, "He said he wanted to study in China and he didn't want a stupid long distance re-relationship to make him lose focus. He said he loved me but he.. he said I would cheat or find someone else. I've never cheated on him for the past 3 years. Not even when he left for three months during summer when he had to go to Spain with his family. He knows me very well, I love him so much and I would never ever do that...'' Seungcheol whispered the last part, his voice breaking and  by the little whimper that followed Jihoon knew he was going to cry again. Jihoon let out a long sigh not understanding how Doyoon could think that.

Even though he officially met Seungcheol when Joy started dating Sungjae, he already knew the older guy because he went to the same middle school. Seungcheol was the Taekwondo team leader and his grades were high, he was always part of the top ten of the whole school. Jihoon also knew Doyoon, the perfect guy always number one in the whole school, from academics to sports, his family was perfect and his lovelife too.

They were the perfect couple.

But not as perfect as he thought they would be.

"Did he say anything else?"

"Nothing, after that he left without even saying goodbye. Am I that untrustworthy?!" Seungcheol covered his face with both his palms and bit his lower lip hard to prevent himself from sobbing again. Jihoon rubbed his back while sighing again.

"Hyung let's drink." The older looked at the younger teen surprised. Usually Jihoon was not the type to break rules, he liked following them and hated having to deal with possible punishments. Seungcheol and their other friends always tried to make him come out of his comfort zone, it didn’t always work but it did work from time to time.

"You're still not of age-" He reasoned, still surprised that Jihoon would willingly do and propose something illegal.

"I know but you can drink, let's just buy some soju bottles in the store near the dorms. He'll probably ask for your id but we'll be okay." Jihoon smiled reassuringly, showing that he perfectly knew what he was saying.

"I- okay let's buy!" Jihoon blinked at him but nodded. He was slightly surprised the older guy actually agreed but if that helped his friend then so be it.

"Okay let's go."


 

Half an hour later, and a lot of complains from the older ahjussi in the convenience store that didn't want to sell them drinks the two guys were back to Jihoon's dorm and were now sitting on the floor in front of the couch, both with a bottle of soju in their hands and other 6 full bottles between them.

They talked about random things, anything that would not remind Seungcheol of Doyoon. Jihoon drank only a bottle and half while Seungcheol was already at his fourth bottle.

"Hyung, I think that's enough drinking." Said Jihoon frowning when the older man finished his last bottle, he tried to snatch the bottle from his friend’s hand but the older guy raised it out of reach.

"NOOOOoooOOOooo I AAAaaaAAAm not doooone yeteu~" Said Seungcheol while hiccupping a little, and that's when Jihoon remembered that his hyung couldn't handle alcohol at all.

He internally facepalmed and watched as the older started to roll on the floor while laughing about nothing, his face and neck red like a tomato.

"Hyung, stop rolling before you bump against something." Jihoon stood up and picked the bottles before throwing them into the bin.

"NOOOOoooooo I wann- ouch!" The small guy ran toward the older man immediately checking for any injury.

"What happened? Where does it hurt?" Seungcheol tapped his chest.

"Here Jihoonnie, it hurts here." He looked at the younger, eyes once again filled with tears, he closed them to let the tears fall.

"Hyung..." Jihoon looked at him pitifully, the older one opened his eyes and gasped.

"Doyoon? Doyoonnie, you're back!" He launched himself, wrapping his arms around Jihoon, pulling him close.

"H-hyung I'm n-not Doyoon hyung..." Jihoon blinked in surprise.

"Yoonie please don't leave me again..." Jihoon tried to say something but wasn't able to do it because he suddenly felt two soft lips against his.

His eyes were wide open and stared at the wall in front of him before looking at Seungcheol and pushing him away.

"YAH!" He wiped his lips with the back of his palm, Seungcheol blinked and gasped loudly when he realized the mistake.

"Jihonnie I'm sorry- so sorry..."He stood up wobbling a little and  tried to bow but he was barely able to bend a little before falling down on his knees, Jihoon sighed for the nth time that day, he shuffled closer to Seungcheol and helped him to sit down on the floor.

Seungcheol was about to burst into tears again, Jihoon could see the tears already forming in his eyes. He could see the regret on the other’s face, he knew the older one felt like an idiot for kissing him so Jihoon cupped his face to get his attention.

"Hyung don't feel bad, okay? Don't be sad too. I know it's hard now but you have to move on. Of course not immediately but you can slowly move on. I know how much Doyoon hyung meant to you but if he did that he clearly didn't trust and love you as much as you did. Hyung, I know you're strong and you can find someone better for you. You deserve better than someone that treated you like that, " They looked at each other, Seungcheol looked like a kicked puppy but Jihoon looked so confident with his words.

Seuncheol blinked a single tear down his left cheek, Jihoon stopped the tear with his thumb before removing his hands but was stopped by Seungcheol who grabbed his hands and held them tightly.

"H-hyung, Cheol hyung?''Jihoon blinked, too confused to say anything else, Seungcheol slowly inched toward Jihoon's face.

"W-what are you doing, hyung I'm not Doyoon I'm Jihoon!" Jihoon tried to back away but Seungcheol gripped his arms tightly.

"I know you're Jihoon. Honnie, please help me move on I...please..."The older one pleaded.

"H-how?" The small guy stuttered. The older one didn't say anything but he just went closer until he completely erased the space between them and kissed him again that night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter