Chapter #2

Mr. Pick-up line [EDITING]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Wonwoo came from a rich family, his parents were always traveling around the world due to their work, but he never really felt lonely thanks to his younger sister, her name was Wonri, who was born a year after him. They spent their whole childhood together and were a lot closer than most siblings, he was a very doting brother and spoiled Wonri so much that their parents had to stop him from spending his whole allowance on buying things for her. As their parents had to leave them a lot he basically was the parent figure for Wonri and although most kids would have hated being in that position, Wonwoo instead loved it. Not much having the upper power on Wonri but more like taking care of her. Maybe that’s why he grew up loving taking care of others. 

As much as the two siblings loved spending time together, Wonri decided to start her high school life by moving to China, studying in Beijing thanks to the exchange students program their school offered.

Wonwoo as student was a normal sophomore, his grades were pretty high unless for litterature, but his best friend Soonyoung always helped him. He wasn't a popular guy but neither an unknown nerd, he was part of the "normal" students, he had his group of friends from his year but also knew other students who were a year or two older.

He was good looking, no one could deny that, everyone loved his sharp eyes that could deceive someone into thinking that he was a bad dude but in reality he was a ball of fluffiness and his eyes were the reason why he became friends with Soonyoung.

When they were in Middle High, all their classmates noticed how they both had different eye shapes compared to the others. Wonwoo had sharp eyes and Soonyoung eyes resembled a clock at 10:10. Thanks to that they sat together in class and started to get closer and get to know each other better until they became best of friends and they shared all their secrets, for example how Soonyoung always slept with his plushie, or how Wonwoo always wore beanies because they were gifts his parents gave him every time they went back home, it was like, in a way, they were always with him, another example was how both couldn't stand Wonwoo's sister horrible cooking but they had to pretend they loved it or how they were both gays.

Yup gays.

Not the kind of gay that talked with a girly voice or liked all those feminine stuff, they still played videogames, enjoyed sports like hapkido, taekwondo and basketball, they loved guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter