Chapter Two

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Two

 

The next day, Bom was nervous but she stayed calm, waiting patiently for her dad to com out of the room and give her an answer.  Finally he came out with her stepmom, he looked okay but somehow she knew that her dad was not happy.  He walked over to the sofa of which Bom followed.

"Bom before you say anything, listen to what I have to say.  I'm sorry for placing the family burden on you and I know that you have been patience with everything  I know you want to work to help out and I have been stubborn about it until last night.  I have decided to let you apply for that position only in one condition."  Said her father.

Bom was happy to hear the news.  "Daddy, it's not a burden at all, I want to help out.  I want to be able to take care of your health. (Still smiling) Okay, what's the one condition?"

"I don't want you to over work yourself  You are only to work enough until I am well again to work.  Okay?"

Bom had a big smile on her face and leaned over to hug her dad,  "Of course."

 - - -

Bom quickly got ready and waited for Dara to come down so they can go to the place together.  She was nervous that she constantly was drinking water.  They got to the place, handed in their application and in 20 minutes, Bom got a call in for the interview while Dara waited outside the room for her turn.  Bom was really nervous but now thta the interview was done by an old man, it wasn't really a interview. it was more like a brief background check.  He told her to come by tomorrow to see if she got hired.  He didn't tell her anything about the position because that was to be told until the person was hired.

Dara was disappointed but was happy that Bom got the interview because she knew Bom needed it more than her at the moment.  Bom arrived home just in time when her stepmom arrived also.  She did not feel like talking to her stepmom and quickly went to her room to change.

"Look at her, she thinks she's better than me already just because she get to work."  Her stepmom whispered to herself while staring at Bom, who was walking towards her room.

The day finally arrived;  Bom had pray the night before to get this job.  She went to the place and was taken by a young and handsome man.  He seems nice and kind.  'Dong Youngbae' was written on his name tag.

"Hi Mrs. Park Bom,  how are you doing today?  Ask the man who had a bright smile on his face.

"I an doing fine.  Thank you."  Replied Bom whose stomach felt like a big hole.

"Weel I review your status and I have to say that you have been accepted to this maid position.  You see this maid position is not in your village, it is out in the countryside.  My boss does a lot of traveling and need additional help in keeping his mansion clean.  The only thing it that you will have to live at the mansion and don't worry about the pay.  It's very good, probably more than you would like.  Is there additional questions or concerns?"  Youngbae asked.

Bom was stun to hear that she have to travel away from home to a mansion she have never seen and most of all, would her dad allow it?

"Well, umm..  I have no problem, but can i give it a definite answer tomorrow?"  She asked.

"Okay, but hurry up because I need a maid as soon as possible."  Said Youngbae.

Bom left the building and can not think of a way to convince her dad to allow her to have this job.  If the pay was that good, she would be able to pay his medical bills and afford a new house and perhaps a shop for the family.

"Hey, how am I going to get dad to let me go?"  She thought.  It was definitely going to be hard.

 

 - - -

Author : Please be patient for G-Bom moments.  I promise you that their will be plenty to come, just wait. Please stay tune.  I hope I'm not boring the hell out of you guys since JiYong is nowhere to be found.  Patience my friends.  Thanks for reading.  Muah <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS