Chapter Nineteen

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Nineteen

It was still dark thus the sun has not rise yet.  Bom began to stir and slowly open her eyes wondering where she was.  It was a relief to know that she was in the own room.  "What happened?" she murmur.  All she could remember was that she argued with Jiyong then there was just darkness afterwards.  'I must have passed out' she thought.  Then certainly she looks under the blanket to see if her clothes were still on.  "Whoo"  as she took another deep breathe because if it  wasn't there, shewould have killed him with her bare hands.

- - -

As she tries to fall back asleep, she couldn't because Jiyong words keep repeating itself in her head over and over again.  "How can he say such a thing to me?"  She thought as tears flow out of her eyes, using her pillow to catch it.  "Does he know how much that hurts me?"  Bom had never laid eyes on another man or let one near her.  He was the first man to be so close to her and the first to touch her skin.  As Bom tears continues to fall, she heard a knock.  She quickly wipes her tears away walks over to the door to open it.  It was Chaerin.

"Hi Chaerin."

"Hey, I just want to see if you're up already.  Are you feeling okay?"  Chaerin asked with a half smile.  Bom faked a smile back,  "Yes, I'm fine."

"Okay then, see you in the kitchen."  Chaerin then left Bom in her room and walked off to the kitchen.

Bom closes the door and went to wash up.  She went to the kitchen and saw Chaerin preparing breakfast while Ms. Kim went to the garden to get some fresh flowers.  She walks over to pick up the breakfast try to the dining room and set up as quickly as possible before Jiyong walks in.

As Bom walks out, Jiyong walks in, stopping in front of her.  Bom looked up and back away, trying to walk around him, but Jiyong followed and stops in front of her again.

"I apologize for last night.  Are you okay?"  He wanted to look her in the eyes, but instead he looked at her lips.  "There's no need to apologize, like you say, you're the boss around here."  She responded, still not looking at him as she tried to hold back her tears as mush as she could and proceed to walk away.

"But Bom, I am truly sorry for what happened last night."  Jiyong grabs her arm lightly, making Bom look at jim.  For a minute, their eyes connected, but was interrupted by Chaerin's voice, making Jiyong let go of Bom's arm.

"But Bom, you forgot these," as Chaerin shows Bom the plate with scrabbled eggs,  but stopped when she saw Jiyong and Bom standing next to each other silently.

When Jiyong saw Chaerin, she quietly walked over to the far end of the dining table while Bom walked towards Chaerin.  Charin gazed at Bom's face. "What happened?"  She asked.

"Nothing, he just wants breakfast.  You mind bringing it out."  She lied, "I need to go used the bathroom." and quietly walked away.

Instead of going to the bathroom where she said she was, she went to her room to relieve her tears.  She didn't know he could affect her emotionally this much.  His words of apology meant nothing to her because the damage was done already.  After she was done crying, she left to finish her chores where she could be left alone.

Jiyong was looking out the window when Chaerin came in with breakfast.  "Who told you to bring the food?"  He shout.  "I'm not hungry right now."

Chaerin was confused at his words.  "Uh,  Bom told me that you were hungry."

"Well, I'm not.  Therfore take it back." He replied.  "And where is Bom?"

"I think she is in the back."  Chaerin answered, 'What the hell is going on?' she thought inside of her mind.

Jiyong did not say a single word and walked out to the front door.  As he got into his car, he saw Bom from behind the fence, in the back of the house sweeping.  He was about to get out, walk over and talk things out, but he stops himself because it was no use.  "She's pretty mad at me."  He said as he sat in his car.  Her eyes flashed through his mind.  "If she was mad at me, then how come her eyes tell me otherwise?"  Jiyong took a deep breath and drove off to work.  He figured out what was going on with his head and his heart.

Back at the house, Bom stops what she was doing at the moment as she saw Jiyong's car drove off and her heart sank.  "You'll never know how much your words hurt me."

- - -

Author : Sorry for the late update; I feel like nobody remembers the story anymore.  But thank you for reading, as I can tell, I'm getting new readers!  *Applause* ;;

 

Everyone Thank you.  You guys are awesome.  Please do come again; Muah<3 

Don't mind the typos~

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS