Chapter Ten

Destiny or Fate

Chapter Ten

 

Bom was sweeping the front yard when she realized it has been a month thus, have not gotten paid yet.  "Ah, Mon and Dad must be looking for the check to arrive."  She continues sweeping until Chaerin called for her to go see Jiyong.  Bom didn't want to but Chaerin keeps telling her that it was important and that it was a good thing.  Bom put a grumpy face on and walks inside the house.

Jiyong was in the living room reading his papers when Bom walks quietly and took a seat on the chair, which was about 10 feet away from him.  He saw Bom and the distance between them and smiled, knowing she was afraid.  "Why are you so far from me?  Hey, I guess you don't want your paycheck then," as he pulls out an envelope and lays it on the table infront of him.

Bom's face lit up and stood up, walking closer and closer to the table.  She brings reached her hands out to grab it.  Jiyong gabs her hans and just lays his eyes on her.  Bom tried to pull her hands away but his grip was strudy.  When his cell phone rang, Bom made the quick move, pulls her hands away and left.  He smiled, watched her leave as he answered his cell phone.

"Hey man.  What's up?  Its been a long time since we've seen eatch other."  He spoke into the device.

"I'm good, what about you?  I heard you just open a new business."  Top said from the other line on the phone.

"I'm doing well and the business is fine."  Jiyong replied.

"That's good.  So you have any plans?  A couple of guys and I are heading out to the bar tonight."

"Where's the location?"  Jiyong asked.

"You know, the same old place where we usually go,"  TOP said laughing.

"Alright Dude, I'll be there.  See you then."  With that, the conversation ended.  Jiying was finally getting back to the social life.  He hasn't been keeping in touch with his friends since his business opened in Seoul.  He's been such a workaholic that he gets his days mixed up at times.

- - -

Everyone went to bed early due to the chores being done already.  Bom was in her room looking at the envelope which had her check for the month.  She couldn't believe the value of it.  It was 600 dollars.  She was putting it in the envelope along with the letter she wrote.  It was nearly midnight when she heard Jiyong car pulled up.  She heard someone calling out but it did not sound like Jiyong.  She did not want to go but the voice kept getting louder and she had no choice.  She made sure this time she had no white clothes on.

TOP was calling foe someone but no one was responding.  As he lift Jiyong and began walking up the stairs then, Bom arrived at the scene, and she was worried for her boss.  Jiyong was totally drunk, drunk enough to pass out  "Is he okay sir."

TOP was stunned by Bom's beauty for a split second.  "Oh, he's fine.  He's just a little drunk."  TOP said as he looked down at the drunk Jiyong and laughed.  "Would you mind walking me to his room?"  He asked Bom.

"Oh sure,  right this way sir."  She said as she guide them to Jiyong's room.

TOP set Jiyong on his bed and TOP, he was drunk himself also.  "I think I'm going to go now.  You mind taking care of him for me?"

"Sure."  She replied.

Bom walked TOP out the door and return back to Jiyong's room with a bowl of warm water and a towel to clean him up.  She took a deep breath, "what an alcoholic.  If you didn't know how to drink, why drink for?  This is what you get."  Giving Jiyong a hard stare, she began to take off he shoes, his tie and then progress to wet the towel to wipe his face.  She starts off with his hands and then up to his face.  She then wipes his forehead then down to his cheeks.  As she continues wiping him, she observes his face shape, his cheeks, and his lips.  She was done when out of nowhere,  Jiyong grabs her where there ere only her hands that kept there distance.  He turns her around where her back was on the bed and Jiyong was on top of her, gazing into her brown eyes.

"Who says I was drunk?  I'm not druck at all."

Bom was struggling to be free,  "What are you doing?  Please let go of me.  You are drunk!"

"No, not until you kiss me right here,"  he said as he pointed to his cheeks.  But after that saying, he blackouted and landed his lips od Bom's cheek.

Bom wanted to scream, but then she felt him lying on top of her unmoving.  She pushes him off instantly, pulling her hand up to her cheek where his lips touched.  "You bastard!"  She said as she kicked him on his right foot, but there was no use, because he was "dead" drunk.

- - -

Author :  Omo.. A new character has enter the story.  I hope you liked this update. Thanks for reading. Muah<3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT; I'M NOT A BIG FAN OF SILENT READERS